Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What is really telling in all of this, if we go under the assumption that numbers don't lie, is that as awful as Bonucci was last year with Milan, he was still better than Caldara.

And in regards to Benatia vs Bonucci, the one good thing that we can take from this is that we have both again.
Stats can be misleading and I don't think anyone is arguing that Caldara is better than Bonucci at the moment. What I say is this:

Caldara:
- young
- has potential
- low salary

Bonucci:
- old
- unnecessary when we have Benatia
- high salary
- piece of shit for disrespecting the club

Besides, how exactly do you get that the numbers say Bonucci was better than Caldara? Same pass completion rate, Cladara has twice the number of successfull tackles, more interceptions, more aerial duels won, more blocks and more goals scored per 90m. The only thing Bonucci has over him is chances created. And the average rating on whoscored 6.76 for Bonucci and 6.95 for Caldara.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci is not old :lol:

If Bonucci is old, what does that make Barzagli? Damn people, CB's can play a long time. Besides, Bonucci never really depended on physicality anyway. His game isn't built around superior pace...the guy is a CB regista :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck I forgot you, answer my question
I did, sorta. :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Now if he comes back and retires here, and wins the cl during his time here, is he a legend?
@DAiDEViL @Xperd @Mark @Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus
A third of the forum voted him a legend after forcing his way out to Milan last summer... pretty sure if he wins a CL here now, only the forum's truly unredeemable retards will argue against him being a legend.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Bonucci is not old :lol:

If Bonucci is old, what does that make Barzagli? Damn people, CB's can play a long time. Besides, Bonucci never really depended on physicality anyway. His game isn't build around superior pace...the guy is a CB regista :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I did, sorta. :D
He is not old for a CB but he is old enough to have zero resale value for us, unlike Caldara. That's the main reason why Caldara is worth more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is not old for a CB but he is old enough to have zero resale value for us, unlike Caldara. That's the main reason why Caldara is worth more.
Barzagli has zero resale value for us, who cares as long as they help us win?

I thought Tuz's dream was not to sell key players?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Stats can be misleading and I don't think anyone is arguing that Caldara is better than Bonucci at the moment. What I say is this:

Caldara:
- young
- has potential
- low salary

Bonucci:
- old
- unnecessary when we have Benatia
- high salary
- piece of shit for disrespecting the club

Besides, how exactly do you get that the numbers say Bonucci was better than Caldara? Same pass completion rate, Cladara has twice the number of successfull tackles, more interceptions, more aerial duels won, more blocks and more goals scored per 90m. The only thing Bonucci has over him is chances created. And the average rating on whoscored 6.76 for Bonucci and 6.95 for Caldara.
Per the numbers that were posted, which showed Bonucci in 17/18 and 16/17, Benatia in 17/18, and Caldara in 17/18, when you compare just the 17/18 numbers between Bonucci and Caldara, Bonucci had a higher score in 3 of the 4 categories. But like I said in my post, IF we go under the assumption that numbers don't lie in this case.

Maybe we are not looking at the same comparisons, but that is the one that I had quoted

Jul 20, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)