Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not surprised that we are getting fucked by Meelan, we are historically a club that gets cucked regularly. From Calciopoli, where the club itself gets fucked and the bigger heads just watch on, in any mercato whether it's now or Moggi's time we get leftovers, we never get our #1 choice unless he's italian, how can I talk about Juve getting cucked without talking about the champions league :touched:

Juventus holds his wife's hand while Meelan facks her

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Not surprised that we are getting $#@!ed by Meelan, we are historically a club that gets cucked regularly. From Calciopoli, where the club itself gets $#@!ed and the bigger heads just watch on, in any mercato whether it's now or Moggi's time we get leftovers, we never get our #1 choice unless he's italian, how can I talk about Juve getting cucked without talking about the champions league :touched:

:lol:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Not surprised that we are getting fucked by Meelan, we are historically a club that gets cucked regularly. From Calciopoli, where the club itself gets fucked and the bigger heads just watch on, in any mercato whether it's now or Moggi's time we get leftovers, we never get our #1 choice unless he's italian, how can I talk about Juve getting cucked without talking about the champions league :touched:

:lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
forget plusvalenza meelan is getting a mega plusvalenza, then once they don't qualify for CL, and have lots of higuain shirt sales they through him back at us and decided to not to take up on option

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
forget plusvalenza meelan is getting a mega plusvalenza, then once they don't qualify for CL, and have lots of higuain shirt sales they through him back at us and decided to not to take up on option
That is why Higuain is meeting with Milan. He wants guarantees that they exercise the option or else he is not going there.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That is why Higuain is meeting with Milan. He wants guarantees that they exercise the option or else he is not going there.
either way ultimately, I feel bad for both Higauin and Caldara, now they'll have to play in a shiteshow
they don't deserve it, I'd rather donate to Roma

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wasn't it also a bank associated with Agnelli that granted Milan a loan in order to pay the Bonucci fee? :howler:
Wait a minute.

You bring up an excellent point. How are Juve getting the money back on the fee that Milan still owe?

- - - Updated - - -

either way ultimately, I feel bad for both Higauin and Caldara, now they'll have to play in a shiteshow
they don't deserve it, I'd rather donate to Roma
I don't agree with having to swap Caldara for Bonucci.

I would have been more than happy with Bonucci + Money for Higuain. I don't care about how he left the club, celebrated the goal...................

Whatever. I don't really care.

Then they could have done whatever they wanted with either Rugani or Caldara, for what it's worth.

I want a CL victory, and I need one soon.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Really disappointing to even consider getting this guy back. He thought he was bigger than the club last season and came crashing back down to earth at Milan. The guy is not a defender.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Wait a minute.

You bring up an excellent point. How are Juve getting the money back on the fee that Milan still owe?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree with having to swap Caldara for Bonucci.

I would have been more than happy with Bonucci + Money for Higuain. I don't care about how he left the club, celebrated the goal...................

Whatever. I don't really care.

Then they could have done whatever they wanted with either Rugani or Caldara, for what it's worth.

I want a CL victory, and I need one soon.
We're gonna have a rude awakening if we don't win the CL within next 2 seasons tbh...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're gonna have a rude awakening if we don't win the CL within next 2 seasons tbh...
Nah. :jj: brand plus Ronaldo marketing will put us over a billion dollars revenue. Messi will come to us on free in 2 years to play in Bonucci position. Then we sign Sergio Biscuits and Javier Mashed Potatoes to keep him happy. We never win CL again.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But this team had to be bold this summer in order to capitalize on the chance, don't they?
Yeah like reinforcing in the midfield, the midfield was our biggest weak spot last season and it's still not a guaranteed upgrade. We don't know if Can is reliable, or that Bentacur will breakthrough.

Nah. :jj: brand plus Ronaldo marketing will put us over a billion dollars revenue. Messi will come to us on free in 2 years to play in Bonucci position. Then we sign Sergio Biscuits and Javier Mashed Potatoes to keep him happy. We never win CL again.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit at all if never won the CL ever again. I'm dead serious.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah like reinforcing in the midfield, the midfield was our biggest weak spot last season and it's still not a guaranteed upgrade. We don't know if Can is reliable, or that Bentacur will breakthrough.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit at all if never won the CL ever again. I'm dead serious.
Bold is not reinforcing the midfield.

Bold is spending 100 million on CR7

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bold is not reinforcing the midfield.

Bold is spending 100 million on CR7
That's not bold that's common sense imo, CR7 is one in a generation talent and he offered himself to us. You'd be retarded to not take it!! Beppe and the board did nothing, CR7 litterally fell on their lap...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)