Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's not bold that's common sense imo, CR7 is one in a generation talent and he offered himself to us. You'd be retarded to not take it!! Beppe and the board did nothing, CR7 litterally fell on their lap...
That is still very bold for a club that is know for being on an even keel financially to suddenly spend that much on a 33 year old, even if it IS CR7. And a 4 year/35 million per year contract to boot.

That is nothing but bold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That is still very bold for a club that is know for being on an even keel financially to suddenly spend that much on a 33 year old, even if it IS CR7. And a 4 year/35 million per year contract to boot.

That is nothing but bold.
It's not bold because CR7 offers so many guarantees, and the club will profit so much off of this. That 100mil will be made back in no time, and he's made us more marketable, and he's making us an even more serious threat in CL, on all fronts it's CR7 donating himself to Juventus the same way, Juventus is donating Higuain and Caldara

- - - Updated - - -

Signing a fit CR7 is a no brainer, 33 or 25, you get him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Best mercato ever.

I actually have more faith in us winning CL than ever before. We got most clutch player in CL history, and shipped off two biggest chokers in CL history... Probably still won't win, but if anyone can overcome the Juve DNA it is Ronaldo.
Higuain and? Better not say Gigi!!

2nd biggest choker is actually Bonucci, he will roof the ball when we are at PK shootouts in CL final, he will even contaminate CR7 with his loserish ways and make him roof it, everyone else scores. We lose.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2nd biggest choker is actually Bonucci, he will roof the ball when we are at PK shootouts in CL final, he will even contaminate CR7 with his loserish ways and make him roof it, everyone else scores. We lose.
i can't believe some people think that bringing back bonbon will boost our cl winning chances.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i can't believe some people think that bringing back bonbon will boost our cl winning chances.
I think that if Sandro can get back to his from from 2 years ago, we will possibly have the most attack minded defense in Europe.

Of course, this may end up killing Chiellini in the process :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Big pay cut. He loves us. :p
€2M pay cut excluding bonuses

Meh...

- - - Updated - - -

I think that if Sandro can get back to his from from 2 years ago, we will possibly have the most attack minded defense in Europe.

Of course, this may end up killing Chiellini in the process :lol:
I guess this is why Allegri will play 3 at the back again :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 475)