Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is bonucci in the same category as zambrotta, cannavaro, ibrahimovic who jumped ship when we demoted? The latter accepting a move to the same club responsible for us going down?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is bonucci in the same category as zambrotta, cannavaro, ibrahimovic who jumped ship when we demoted? The latter accepting a move to the same club responsible for us going down?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Obviously not he has realised his mistake and we should all move on now

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
He had conversations with allegri to clear their misunderstanding as for Buffon who knows what was the problem
So we sold him last year and the reason was a "misunderstanding" with Allegri, that was solved in minutes...

I don't really buy it.I have a feeling something happened with Buffon

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our average age is a problem. Selling Caldara sucks badly.
At what positions? The only place where we are really old is CB.

Szceszny, Perin, Rugani, Cancelo, MdS, Sandro, Spinazzola, Pjanic, Bentancur, Can, Bernadeschi, Dybala, Costa are all 28 or under.

Cuadrado is 30, Bonucci, Benatia, Matuidi, Khedira 31, Marchisio and Mandzu 32.

The only really old players in the squad are Ronaldo (33), Chiellini (34), Barza (37) and the first two are still easily performing at world class levels.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think the thought of retirement and Italy not making the World Cup changed him, but obviously Bonucci left before that so I have no idea what actually happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Romagnoli - Caldara

AC's defence looks set for 10 years. Ours looks set for 2.
Only if they can afford to keep them, which I highly doubt they will.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Romagnoli - Caldara

AC's defence looks set for 10 years. Ours looks set for 2.
Almost doesn't matter with the current standing of our club. 2 years time we can go and buy a world class defender if need be. Milan can't do that, they simply have to trust younger players and inferior ones prepared to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 500)