Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Bonucci fanboys in this thread becoming fully irrelevant and even close to pathetic lately imho, as things stand right now he still is a Milan player and nonetheless a traitor, he hasn't even joined yet and a little group here apparently going aggresive on anyone who dares criticize this prick, honestly i expected more of certain posters but apparently the Beppe fanboyism is somehow not to be questioned, if he decided Bumnucci should return here then now suddenly we all have to support and not dare question this move lol.

Well yeah,but not, i'm looking at this as a regular transfer and all i see is us doing Milan a favor by helping them get rid of their most expensive flop of the 2017-2018 season.

And above all, he is not yet a Juventus player, careful before overpraising him because for all we know this move could just aswell collapse, stay balanced people.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as an reminder - https://m.imgur.com/gallery/oUrin
There are no Bonucci fanboys. The people calling out the dolts here are never fanboys, cause we actually support the team Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Bonucci fanboys :lol2:
Jesus. You still find people here defending Pogba despite his disgraceful behaviour, but everyone have been laughing and criticizing Bonucci. Even Klin and I who were maybe his biggest fans, when he played here.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'd prefer Leo stay at Milan. I enjoyed laughing at his failures this season all thanks to his hubris. I'd enjoy it again next season too. He made his bed and should lie in it.

However, if he does return, I shall back him and expect him to return to his best here. And under Allegri, and beside Chiellini, his best was fantastic. So imo, it's not the end of the world, not even some disaster if he returns.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there is a pro Bonucci camp. But it's annoying to see people act as if he was a bad player here. Obviously Allegri and the board are considering him, because they think he did very well here.

Personally I've never liked him and his return is not something I'd hope for. But it's probably going to happen.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

There are no Bonucci fanboys. The people calling out the dolts here are never fanboys, cause we actually support the team Juventus.
Bonucci is not a Juventus player right now and the easisest way to describe someone's activity here is by reffering to them as what their latest activity here would suggest, which again isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Also, comparing Pogba's situation to Bonucci's is unfortunately irrelevant and poles apart.

Tbf what i happen to dislike in this thread lately is how much recognition and respect Bonucci suddenly gets before he even once stated an apology or that his main will is to return here, yes the rumours are most likely true but the fact this guy hasn't even come out once to say something also indicates his lenience towards perhaps a back-up plan in case this move collapses, so my point stands, stay balanced people and avoid overpraising and be overprotective towards him before the move actually happens, right now he is still a Milan player and whoever here feels like taking a dump on him should rightfully be allowed to without getting too much stick for it, especially for as long as nothing official comes out.

After that, sure, it's a very different story.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bonucci coming? Damn. He's a terrible defender. We are definitely going to concede an epic nimber of goals now.

2016-17 CL: 13 games - 7 goals conceded

2017-18 CL: 10 games - 12 goals conceded
@DAiDEViL which of these 2 seasons did Bonucci play for us? I can't remember?
Sure that must be coincidence right? Akaik he's never been a good CB. Also he was really bad for Milan, and that one season at a garbage team is way more important than what he did for Juventus, which was close to nothing really, at least that's how i remember it ever since he's gone. Stop being such a rebel man.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Fuck Bonucci and his defending. Fuck his passing. Fuck his stupid celebration. Fuck his high salary. And fuck him and his Milan team. They can all go fuck themselves. He should never be accepted back. This is worse than Cannavaro coming back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)