Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Meaningless crap anyway, ability to score goals is more important for CL, Klopp went to CL finals with worse defenses than ours, same shit.

No reason to believe that rugani or Caldara are going to be worse than bonucci as far as defending concerned.

Not to mention combined wage of rugani and Caldara is around the same with bonucci alone.

And oh, bonucci should have been sold for nice profits outside Italy, I have nothing against his family but no matter how you look at it, ultimately he FUCKED both juve and Milan with his "special needs", FUCK him, he's no nesta Maldini baresi scirea cannavaro ffs and yet juve and Milan get this much troubles because of him. Fuck.
Nice tantrum bro.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Conspiracy theory: Ronaldo bribed Bonucci to deflect that goal past Buffon in Cardiff. Said he would come to Juve and win CL with Bonucci in future. Buffon found out about bribe, attacked Bonucci, club had to sell him. Bonucci went to Milan but sabotaged their season on purpose to earn move back to Juve. Cristiano decides this is summer to come to juve but has Mendes tell Paratici and Marotta that they must push Buffon out and bring back Bonucci.

The rest is history. :boh:
Makes sense.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Bonucci fanboys in this thread becoming fully irrelevant and even close to pathetic lately imho, as things stand right now he still is a Milan player and nonetheless a traitor, he hasn't even joined yet and a little group here apparently going aggresive on anyone who dares criticize this prick, honestly i expected more of certain posters but apparently the Beppe fanboyism is somehow not to be questioned, if he decided Bumnucci should return here then now suddenly we all have to support and not dare question this move lol.

Well yeah,but not, i'm looking at this as a regular transfer and all i see is us doing Milan a favor by helping them get rid of their most expensive flop of the 2017-2018 season.

And above all, he is not yet a Juventus player, careful before overpraising him because for all we know this move could just aswell collapse, stay balanced people.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as an reminder - https://m.imgur.com/gallery/oUrin

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I can understand people who made peace and are now 'okay' with Bonucci coming back to the club. But people who actually 'want' that bonehead cunt back have no self-respect just like their hero.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bonucci fanboys in this thread becoming fully irrelevant and even close to pathetic lately imho, as things stand right now he still is a Milan player and nonetheless a traitor, he hasn't even joined yet and a little group here apparently going aggresive on anyone who dares criticize this prick, honestly i expected more of certain posters but apparently the Beppe fanboyism is somehow not to be questioned, if he decided Bumnucci should return here then now suddenly we all have to support and not dare question this move lol.

Well yeah,but not, i'm looking at this as a regular transfer and all i see is us doing Milan a favor by helping them get rid of their most expensive flop of the 2017-2018 season.

And above all, he is not yet a Juventus player, careful before overpraising him because for all we know this move could just aswell collapse, stay balanced people.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as an reminder - https://m.imgur.com/gallery/oUrin
No one is saying any of that.

Revisionist history about how Bonucci is a terrible CB and a complete liability, is just that, revisionist. And incredibly stupid.

If I go by this forum we had a terrible midfield in 16-17 with "can't play in a midfield 2" Pjanic and "slow passenger" Khedira. We had a fat choking 9, in Higuain. A speedy winger with terrible decision making in Cuadrado. An out of position one-footed Dybala. And a terribly old-fashioned, defensive minded coach in Allegri.

Curious how we won a domestic double and played in the CL final with such rubbish. Especially with our starting CB being such a liability and terrible defender. Both our CL finals runs were on the back of defensive prowess, playing a back 4, with Bonucci-Chiellini partnership.

He was garbage at Milan. Obviously.

But doesn't change the fact he was fantastic for us for years. It doesn't matter if the system made him look better than he was, because the system also looked better for having a player like him in it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Bonucci & Allegri's reconciliation first happened during the FIFA Award ceremony last October. Bonucci approached Allegri backstage & told him "Mister, this award is first & foremost because of you." to which Allegri responded "Thank you, I'm very happy for you." #GdS

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No one is saying any of that.

Revisionist history about how Bonucci is a terrible CB and a complete liability, is just that, revisionist. And incredibly stupid.

If I go by this forum we had a terrible midfield in 16-17 with "can't play in a midfield 2" Pjanic and "slow passenger" Khedira. We had a fat choking 9, in Higuain. A speedy winger with terrible decision making in Cuadrado. An out of position one-footed Dybala. And a terribly old-fashioned, defensive minded coach in Allegri.

Curious how we won a domestic double and played in the CL final with such rubbish. Especially with our starting CB being such a liability and terrible defender. Both our CL finals runs were on the back of defensive prowess, playing a back 4, with Bonucci-Chiellini partnership.

He was garbage at Milan. Obviously.

But doesn't change the fact he was fantastic for us for years. It doesn't matter if the system made him look better than he was, because the system also looked better for having a player like him in it.
You are one of the few who makes a point out of facts, which i appreciate because the guy did use to be a fan favorite here for good reasons, and generally i appreciate you as a poster but i must say i was surprised to see you so 'Post Aggresive':)lol:) on the 'pro Bonucci' camp, which ain't necessarily a bad thing but what should be pointed out and accepted aswell is the fact that this guy has been full of bullshit ever since he left us, lost a lot both in terms of mentality and defensive ability, atm comparing current Bonucci to the previous one is just not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this.

Anyway, even tho i am against this move you won't see me banging my head against the wall if it does indeed happen, i'd still welcome him and give him a chance for redemption if he eventually performs, however i would have preffered us investing in a proper ball-playing CM rather than gambling on a 31yo coming off a flop season, especially when we could've just aswell gambled on our already owned potentially world-class CB's.

Ultimately i sure hope we do dodge this bullet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are one of the few who makes a point out of facts, which i appreciate because the guy used to be a fan favorite here for good reasons, and generally i appreciate you as a poster but i must say i was surprised to see you so 'Post Aggresive':)lol:) on the 'pro Bonucci' camp, which ain't necessarily a bad thing but what should be pointed out and accepted aswell is the fact that this guy has been full of bullshit ever since he left us, lost a lot both in terms of mentality and defensive ability, comparing current Bonucci to the previous one is just not right.
I'd prefer Leo stay at Milan. I enjoyed laughing at his failures this season all thanks to his hubris. I'd enjoy it again next season too. He made his bed and should lie in it.

However, if he does return, I shall back him and expect him to return to his best here. And under Allegri, and beside Chiellini, his best was fantastic. So imo, it's not the end of the world, not even some disaster if he returns.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You are one of the few who makes a point out of facts, which i appreciate because the guy did use to be a fan favorite here for good reasons, and generally i appreciate you as a poster but i must say i was surprised to see you so 'Post Aggresive'() on the 'pro Bonucci' camp, which ain't necessarily a bad thing but what should be pointed out and accepted aswell is the fact that this guy has been full of bullshit ever since he left us, lost a lot both in terms of mentality and defensive ability, atm comparing current Bonucci to the previous one is just not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this.
I don't think there is a pro Bonucci camp. But it's annoying to see people act as if he was a bad player here. Obviously Allegri and the board are considering him, because they think he did very well here.

Personally I've never liked him and his return is not something I'd hope for. But it's probably going to happen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't think there is a pro Bonucci camp. But it's annoying to see people act as if he was a bad player here. Obviously Allegri and the board are considering him, because they think he did very well here.

Personally I've never liked him and his return is not something I'd hope for. But it's probably going to happen.
Especially people who were part of the little meltdown last summer over selling him. :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Bonucci didn't look class because of the back three, but he did look class because of Juventus. Don't get me wrong, I think Bonucci is an excellent player. But he's one of those players who needs other great players next to him to truly live up to his potential.
That goes for almost everyone today. Football has become a team game.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
My feeling are like - Im not against him coming back on our terms (lower his salary and 30m fee).
Imo he is definitely improvement over Benatia - similiar defensive abilities but much better ball distributor, we lacked this last year.
Also our defense was really shaky at times last season and it was because of his departure. I hated him to the bones when he left, only watched Milan to see him fail, but if its good for the team and its opportunity then I would do it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My feeling are like - Im not against him coming back on our terms (lower his salary and 30m fee).
Imo he is definitely improvement over Benatia - similiar defensive abilities but much better ball distributor, we lacked this last year.
Also our defense was really shaky at times last season and it was because of his departure. I hated him to the bones when he left, only watched Milan to see him fail, but if its good for the team and its opportunity then I would do it.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 486)