Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When he returns I hope he says something like Juve was his first and only love and it was silly that they fought and he knew joining Milan was the wrong move the minute he first put on that Milan jersey and he knew then and there that his heart was black and white forever.

You know, something like that, make it sting.
Yes, this

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm reluctantly ok with him coming back but not at the expense of losing caldara and loaning higgy. It's like serie A has been a walk in the park so were making it competitiveby offloading 2 top players that will make our opponents significantly stronger and at the same time bringing in a 31 year old with mental issues. This has to be good for serie A.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd say the same but clearly our board want him back, so Allegri must have faith in him.
allegri is not too picky when it comes to players. he lets beppe do his job, and only needs a couple of months to make everything tick. i guess he's not too bothered by any transfer.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I trust the board and Allegri. As they only have interest in building the best squad. Emotions aside (Bonucci’s a kunt) should Caldara be shipped out then it could be one of two things for me. A) Allegri doesn’t see much in him. B) It’s his last season and is going full tilt for CL at the expense of Caldara to bring in Bonucci.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milan won two champions league with Nesta maldini stam and costacurta
Wow. That's a pretty strong argument-very compelling indeed. France just won a World Cup with a young backline :tup:

What happens if we don't win the CL within the coming two seasons? We have a bunch of old washed up geezers in defense that can't play anymore, and that no one wants. Impeccable strategy, I must say :baus:

Also, Nesta was 27 when they won the CL in 03, and Stam had already left when they won that 2nd CL title in 07 (he never won the CL with Milan), but please don't let facts get in the way of a good argument.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Wow. That's a pretty strong argument-very compelling indeed. France just won a World Cup with a young backline :tup:

What happens if we don't win the CL within the coming two seasons? We have a bunch of old washed up geezers in defense that can't play anymore, and that no one wants. Impeccable strategy, I must say :baus:
If we can't win the champions league with Cristiano Ronaldo then we will never win it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Also, Nesta was 27 when they won the CL in 03, and Stam had already left when they won that 2nd CL title in 07 (he never won the CL with Milan), but please don't let facts get in the way of a good argument.
Maldini was 35 and costacurta was 37 but that besides the point that our defenders are in their prime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)