Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Juventus would only exchange Caldara for Bonucci if Milan takes Higuain in the process. If Milan does not sign Higuain, there would rather be an economic adjustment in the exchange. [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

There's still no news on any buyback clause. I will be bitterly disappointed if there isnt one.

Obviously it looks like we're getting fucked in this deal. The least you can do is include a buyback clause.

How can you get shafted like this by an obscure mid-table team that hasnt been anywhere near the top for almost a decade ?

Its hard to point out what but some shady shit is going on alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Benatia & Pjaca are the possible players who could be included in the deal for Bonucci. Milan want Caldara but Juventus are waiting for developments on the negotiations with Chelsea for Rugani. (Il Messaggero)
Good, we should play the waiting game. Soon EPL clubs will become desperate enough to buy as they usually to. There will be other clubs joining the race for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Guys let's just accept the fact he is comming at the expanse of Caldara, for the price we sold him at and as probably the second highest paid in the squad behind ronaldo, off a flop season and a year older, probably start the season injured because of all the gut punches he will be taking blindfolded from his motivator.

I'm sure he will help us won the serie A because we need his help so badly, or to get far in CL.

Just hope he doesn't fuck up with the trailing leg and the hip he leaves behind when tackling in the final or KO matches

Welcome AC Milan capitano!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5814453 said:
Guys let's just accept the fact he is comming at the expanse of Caldara, for the price we sold him at and as probably the second highest paid in the squad behind ronaldo, off a flop season and a year older, probably start the season injured because of all the gut punches he will be taking blindfolded from his motivator.

I'm sure he will help us won the serie A because we need his help so badly, or to get far in CL.

Just hope he doesn't fuck up with the trailing leg and the hip he leaves behind when tackling in the final or KO matches

Welcome AC Milan capitano!

lets just accept something eventhough nothing has happened. do you like being angry?

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

lets just accept something eventhough nothing has happened. do you like being angry?

I'm past the angry stage, do you not get tired of trolling? Do you expect not to discuss rumours or potential deals? Lets just shut down the transfer section and only talk about it in the players section when it happens right?
It's more or less confirmed the rat is returning, the details can change, neither of us knows shit about the details but it has not stopped you or me from discussing past transfers. I get some people finding it amusing the complaining and the "meltdown" but are you telling me you've never complained about a transfer befor it happened based on the reports comming out? Of course you have.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5814487 said:
I'm past the angry stage, do you not get tired of trolling? Do you expect not to discuss rumours or potential deals? Lets just shut down the transfer section and only talk about it in the players section when it happens right?
It's more or less confirmed the rat is returning, the details can change, neither of us knows shit about the details but it has not stopped you or me from discussing past transfers. I get some people finding it amusing the complaining and the "meltdown" but are you telling me you've never complained about a transfer befor it happened based on the reports comming out? Of course you have.
Im not trolling. Of course discussing potential transfers is the point, but what are you discussing in your post? You call for others to accept that the deal will go through in the worst possible way.

Thankfully a few have atleast acknowledged that getting Bonucci isnt de facto bad, but that the quality of the deal depends on what we agree.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Im not trolling. Of course discussing potential transfers is the point, but what are you discussing in your post? You call for others to accept that the deal will go through in the worst possible way.

Thankfully a few have atleast acknowledged that getting Bonucci isnt de facto bad, but that the quality of the deal depends on what we agree.

It's clearly sarcastic and I'm sure you know it, I'm not calling anyone to accept it. But your posts and a few handful others laughing at people giving objective criticism or expressing disgust at the rumoured deal is pretty stupid especially when it's in the transfer section, you've had your "fuck this shit" during other shit transfer episodes as well so what has changed now?
What am I discussing? I'm discussing what 90% of the forum is and that is the details comming out. What are you discussing? That why we are so agitated and discuss what has been reported?

You should hang out in the players section, where there are no rumours.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no "meltdown" going on atm.

Some people really want meltdowns to happen so they'll hastily label a few negative reactions as a "meltdown". Weak sauce.
Yeah some people will try and act all cool and laugh at people complaining as meltdowns

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
objective criticism? Cmon, woody. half the lynchmob are sure that Caldara is better than Bonucci already and the other half cant remember a single good game he played in a 4 man backline. you have posts with positive feedback claiming he will make the same as Piggy ffs.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
objective criticism? Cmon, woody. half the lynchmob are sure that Caldara is better than Bonucci already and the other half cant remember a single good game he played in a 4 man backline. you have posts with positive feedback claiming he will make the same as Piggy ffs.

He makes 10M net incuding bonuses. Latest reports say he'll be earning 7M. That is on par with Higuain's salary.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

You have to realise it's a assortment of reasons collectively that people are justified to be angry about, even if they haven't seen a single match where caldara played. Firstly fuck bonucci forget his potential and how good a player he is, fuck him for being a cunt rat who disrespected the coach the club and the fans, there no denying that right? We all call for allegri to do the right thing and there's a reason he got Caldara and him and marotta claimed him unsellable, now Milan are hard balling and people fear we won't only give up our future CB and get a traitor in return, but we will be doing Milan a huge favour because fuck Milan too. Bonucci's quality is not in question, but neither was golden ball winner cannavaro's and look how he did when he came back. When it comes to bonucci transfer we should trust allegri, when it comes to caldara forget the trust allegri shows in him and ask people if they have seen him play because suddenly that's what matters now.

Will bonucci improve our defence? Of course he will. But we don't desperately need it. It's all about higuain and us trying to get rid of him, like how we won't sell Rugani to
Chelsea unless they buy higuain as well and we are bending over for Milan because we hope they take higuain off our hands as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also bonnucunt doesn't deserve to bask in the glory of whatever success the club will have in the future, it's more to do about respect and then performance or giving up caldara. But I'm sure once he comes we'll accept him somewhat because we are Juve fans after all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I can give my testimonial any time. Best service ever, miraculous work, and she's immortal too, forever 99 years old.1
Yep, she got that ancient forgotten knowledge to heal diseases, summon rains and jinx people and events. I learned quite a lot myself actually. Few months ago I sacrificed 7 goats, and we signed Ronaldo. Yesterday I sacrificed 9 pigs, let's see what will happen next

- - - Updated - - -

Last words of now blind zizinho: Imma go get my eyes fixed by a gipsy mountain witch.
I didn't gain the title "Hawk-eyes" for nothing, after only 2 sessions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 80)