Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No I go see @zizinho's village gypsy witch doctor. She's amazing, she helped Sallahudin, she healed Ghengis Khan even went to Indio land to heal a chief in what is now Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Quebec.
I could see you as the kind of guy who would pay a fortune teller as long as they had phony Somali name

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What happens when we win
CL this season with Ronaldo and Bonucci as integral players. Are people still going to be mad that we swapped Caldara? That we chose to splurge rather than the practical approach which sees us continually come up short?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Who knew that our management could literally sign CR7 and still cause a meltdown of anger later on anyway :3:: :beppe:
How long has it even been? 2 weeks? lol

Sign best player in the world, 2 weeks later massive meltdown over selling 24 yr old CB who hasn't played a game for us.
But this is not only on tuz here, fans on other forums even including non juve fans are also saying this move is dumb and retarded. That's how bad this move is, and you just look like some who are being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, oh where exactly have I just read something like that here yesterday???

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But this is not only on tuz here, fans on other forums even including non juve fans are also saying this move is dumb and retarded. That's how bad this move is, and you just look like some who are being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, oh where exactly have I just read something like that here yesterday???
When the fuck did I say I agree with this move???

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. Like when he wrestled down Vazquez in the box and gave away a penalty deep in the stoppages. Never again pls.
Red Herring.

- - - Updated - - -

What happens when we win
CL this season with Ronaldo and Bonucci as integral players. Are people still going to be mad that we swapped Caldara? That we chose to splurge rather than the practical approach which sees us continually come up short?
Red Herring. The point of contention is not whether Skinny Leg Faggot is better; he is clearly the better defender now. The terms and conditions of the deal being mooted are decidedly in favor of Milan. We should be in a position of strength; we should have leverage considering the disgruntled cunt wants to leave and come back here.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What happens when we win
Bonucci to win CL... :lol:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Red Herring.

- - - Updated - - -

Red Herring. The point of contention is not whether Skinny Leg Faggot is better; he is clearly the better defender now. The terms and conditions of the deal being mooted are decidedly in favor of Milan. We should be in a position of strength; we should have leverage considering the disgruntled cunt wants to leave and come back here.
Someone learned a new expression.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Someone learned a new expression.
I'm merely deputizing for our esteemed member Maddy while he serves his warranted and long overdue ban :p

In all honesty tho, those arguments don't hold. What's the point of mentioning Benatia's and Chiello's mistakes? It's not as if skinny legs cunt doesn't have his fair share of epic brainfarts :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)