Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Chiellini and Benatia never screw up though. :baus:
we had 2 disastrous matches last season: home leg against real, and the juve-napoli match. benatia and pjanic were missing against real, and both player's absence was pretty clear. and the whole team, especially allegri got the napoli match wrong, and we still were unlucky.

benatia is underrated here. he had a very solid season, starting with the juve-barcelona game. i'd take chiellini-benatia over chiellini-bonucci, especially with bonbon being the prick he is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can someone tell us what the Italian fans are saying sbout this
juve fans are lethargic, basically nobody likes the idea of losing caldara, and only 20-30% would welcome bonucci back.

milan fans are fapping themselves to death. not a single one would keep bonbon, and they consider caldara a great acquisition.

i hope this deal collapses somehow. it's simply retarded.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
we had 2 disastrous matches last season: home leg against real, and the juve-napoli match. benatia and pjanic were missing against real, and both player's absence was pretty clear. and the whole team, especially allegri got the napoli match wrong, and we still were unlucky.

benatia is underrated here. he had a very solid season, starting with the juve-barcelona game. i'd take chiellini-benatia over chiellini-bonucci, especially with bonbon being the prick he is.
Lol. It was Benatia's fuck up that allowed Napoli to score.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course i would love us winning the CL dont twist my words im a Juve fan since 96 been through hell with the club. Ive dreamed about us winning every day since then i dont want this dickhead to be a part of it he doesnt deserve to share any of the glory.
If we win CL with him as a starting CB, he clearly does deserve to share the glory, seeing as it means he will have performed.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
juve fans are lethargic, basically nobody likes the idea of losing caldara, and only 20-30% would welcome bonucci back.

milan fans are fapping themselves to death. not a single one would keep bonbon, and they consider caldara a great acquisition.

Would you take Bonucci back if Caldara is kept, though?

I haven't given up hope for this scenario yet.

Would love a CB department consisting of Chiellini, Bonucci, Benatia, Caldara, Barzagli.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

I cant understand basically everyone knows its retarded expcept for our management.

I honestly wouldnt want him back for on a free transfer.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If we win CL with him as a starting CB, he clearly does deserve to share the glory, seeing as it means he will have performed.
I know that but i dont think he deserves to get the chance.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

I get acknowledging that he's a good player, but you're practically cheerleading him :snoop:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yup, that's one mistake he made, during a match that the whole team got completely wrong, starting with allegri's admitted "let's play for a draw" tactics. one costly mistake during more than half a season. bonbon would have surely done better, right? lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I get acknowledging that he's a good player, but you're practically cheerleading him :snoop:
Nah. I laughed my ass off at all his mistakes this year. As I said, I'd prefer we let him rot in Milan. But if he comes back I will cheer for him again, and hope he does fantastic and returns to his best, which was excellent.

Any Juve fan cheering for him to fail if he returns here is no fan at all.

- - - Updated - - -

yup, that's one mistake he made, during a match that the whole team got completely wrong, starting with allegri's admitted "let's play for a draw" tactics. one costly mistake during more than half a season. bonbon would have surely done better, right? lol
Benatia has only made 1 mistake in his time here? :baus:

He was awful in his first season here and again at the beginning of this one. And I'm a fan of his. I thought he was superb for the last 6 months this year.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nah. I laughed my ass off at all his mistakes this year. As I said, I'd prefer we let him rot in Milan. But if he comes back I will cheer for him again, and hope he does fantastic and returns to his best, which was excellent.

Any Juve fan cheering for him to fail if he returns here is no fan at all.
I'll want him to do well for our sake but I won't be able to stand him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Bonnuci celebrated like a mad man when scoring against us in our own stadium. I will never support him. Il always support Juve but il always hate Bonucci as a person.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would you take Bonucci back if Caldara is kept, though?

I haven't given up hope for this scenario yet.

Would love a CB department consisting of Chiellini, Bonucci, Benatia, Caldara, Barzagli.
honestly, i wouldn't. he left the team the way no one did during the last 30 or so years. ok, maybe that brainless felipe melo did, but bonbon is pretty close. the club should have some integrity and simply tell him no.

i admit that he's a good defender, but passing apart, he's not unique, and his record in those finals, ehhh... we had a very solid defense after benatia found his form (juve-barca). we should focus on the midfield, and leave the defense, especially the cb's like that. i'm very happy with our current setup, even with barza, who's having his well deserved bonus season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)