• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5813607 said:
Not just the highest paid defender, only one who's currently paid more is higuain who is bound to leave. So Ronaldo aside, bonehead will be the highest paid player in the team at 6.5 (as per reports that his royal cuntness has decided he will join Juve and ready to take a salary cut from 8mil to 6.5)
What a laugh that would be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
First of all, I don't know why we want to change CB department. It's fine as it is. Benatia, Chiellini, Barzagli, Caldara, Rugani. I'm sure Caldara and Rugani would get solid minutes since our vets need a rest. And I'm fine with Caldara - Rugani pairing for years to come. Both young, talented, Italians. If you absolutely have to sell one of them, for whatever reason, the most obvious choice is Benatia.
Rugani's agent was like - Rugani would like to stay, but if Bonucci comes, it's a game over. I mean, between the lines. If that's the case, then why do we even negotiate with Milan over possible swap. It makes zero sense.
Why should we give them talented player just to get this cunt, worst captain in Milan history, who had a shit season, who realized he made a mistake and now he wants back. And he wants a pay cut. What a hero. What a good soul. And yet, he'd have bigger wages than before. Fuck this shit. I'd sell Benatia to get Godin, I'd get rid of Rugani only if we can get very talented player like de Ligt, but I'd never give Caldara for fucking Bonucci.
Fuck off, Milan.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
First of all, I don't know why we want to change CB department. It's fine as it is. Benatia, Chiellini, Barzagli, Caldara, Rugani. I'm sure Caldara and Rugani would get solid minutes since our vets need a rest. And I'm fine with Caldara - Rugani pairing for years to come. Both young, talented, Italians. If you absolutely have to sell one of them, for whatever reason, the most obvious choice is Benatia.
Rugani's agent was like - Rugani would like to stay, but if Bonucci comes, it's a game over. I mean, between the lines. If that's the case, then why do we even negotiate with Milan over possible swap. It makes zero sense.
Why should we give them talented player just to get this cunt, worst captain in Milan history, who had a shit season, who realized he made a mistake and now he wants back. And he wants a pay cut. What a hero. What a good soul. And yet, he'd have bigger wages than before. Fuck this shit. I'd sell Benatia to get Godin, I'd get rid of Rugani only if we can get very talented player like de Ligt, but I'd never give Caldara for fucking Bonucci.
Fuck off, Milan.
Spot on.

But apparently we so badly need his playmaking abilities.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuck off, Milan.
Tactical flexibility for Euromaxx in Europe. No other reason to want him back.

- - - Updated - - -

Spot on.

You dont trust Euromaxx judgement on his own needs?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Caldara played in 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-3, how ever you want to call it for 2-3 years. He had the same role as Bonucci and very high pass %. Even with buy-back, this is a shit deal. In one summer, we would lose both Caldara and Rugani. Unacceptable. You don't just throw away our future like that. Worst rumour ever.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Why should we give them talented player just to get this $#@!, worst captain in Milan history, who had a $#@! season, who realized he made a mistake and now he wants back. And he wants a pay cut. What a hero. What a good soul. And yet, he'd have bigger wages than before. $#@! this $#@!. I'd sell Benatia to get Godin, I'd get rid of Rugani only if we can get very talented player like de Ligt, but I'd never give Caldara for $#@!ing Bonucci.
$#@! off, Milan.
I think that Rugani wants out. At the end, he will go to Chelsea and we will get Bonu. We will have: Giorgio, Bonu, Benatia, Caldara and Barza.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Higuian was a mistake somehow relatez to this how? And going by this transfer market our finances are fine.

I also like how you put 'crucial for our plans' like its a joke. If Allegri rates him highly enough to want him back after their who the fuck are you to question GOAT contender Allegri?

- - - Updated - - -

Higuian was a mistake somehow relatez to this how? And going by this transfer market our finances are fine.

I also like how you put 'crucial for our plans' like its a joke. If Allegri rates him highly enough to want him back after their who the fuck are you to question GOAT contender Allegri?

- - - Updated - - -

Calm down. You dint need to quote my post 3 times to make your point.

Higuain is related to this because we're struggling to offload him. As per rumours, both Milan and Chelsea are interested in our young CB's so if either club wants them, we'd ideally want them to take Higuain off us as well. It is complicated but is related. No club wants to commit to such high figures for a 31 year old player and getting a young player in addition to him would serve as a compensation.

Ofcourse are finances are fine but you're stupid if you think selling a young CB whose value will only get higher and be part of our backbone for 10 years(and Italian to boot) for this old turd with high wages makes any financial AND sporting sense. Its not about judging our finances overall but this particular deal is a blunder in every sense of the word.

Lastly, Allegri is not in charge of the market. His job is to accommodate the players that Marotta gives him. Its not like he's dying to have Bonucci back judging by your 'crucial to our Champions League plans' comment. If mine are assumptions so is yours. You can rationalize all you want but swapping him for a young CB of our own makes zero sense.

Ofcourse the reply to this will be 'the management knows everything' like they're never prone to mistakes so i'll leave it here.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Di Marzio:

Juventus are not convinced to exchange Caldara for Bonucci. They insist on including Higuaín in the negotiations for Bonucci.

Apart from Milan, Chelsea are also keen on Caldara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You dont trust Euromaxx judgement on his own needs?
I haven't seen any quotes from Allegri saying he wants Bonucci back.

Besides, it's one thing if Max wants Bonucci back if he thinks it will strengthen his team.

Max may well not be here a year from now. His primary concern is results this season, and will want what he thinks is the best team possible. He will not be concerned about the long term effects of bringing back Bonucci.

It's Beppe and co. who should be concerned about Bonucci's wages and losing Caldara.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Spot on.

Playmaking. That's the only argument I see here.

Our CB depth is insane and Bonucci's "passing" can be circumvented by adding another great midfielder next to Pjanic which is what really needs to be strengthened...the midfield, not the CB's.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I haven't seen any quotes from Allegri saying he wants Bonucci back.

Besides, it's one thing if Max wants Bonucci back if he thinks it will strengthen his team.

Max may well not be here a year from now. His primary concern is results this season, and will want what he thinks is the best team possible. He will not be concerned about the long term effects of bringing back Bonucci.

It's Beppe and co. who should be concerned about Bonucci's wages and losing Caldara.
I dont see any reason fir this transfer at all unless it is what Maxx wants.

We allegedly sold bonucci in the first place to please maxx, doubt we would then resign a year later without his blessing

I think plan is to win CL in the short term and bonucci providesmax with a lot of tactical flexibility for that. We obviously dont need him for Serie A

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Playmaking. That's the only argument I see here.

Our CB depth is insane and Bonucci's "passing" can be circumvented by adding another great midfielder next to Pjanic which is what really needs to be strengthened...the midfield, not the CB's.
BUT it should only be done in the right conditions.

Otherwise he can buzz off.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

We allegedly sold bonucci in the first place to please maxx, doubt we would then resign a year later without his blessing
Having Max's blessing, or him 'okaying' it is different from it being a "need" of his.

As far as I know, Max doesn't request specific players; he may ask for players with certain characteristics and Beppe & co. go and find them. And then there are those Beppe opportunity signings that Max has to find a way to fit in his team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
BUT it should only be done in the right conditions.

Otherwise he can buzz off.
whats wage rumor drop from 8m to 6.5m? Still too high for his age and digression at Milan...needs be like 4m IMO.

He made his coin last sesaon when he tanked as a professional.

- - - Updated - - -

He shouldn't make more than Chiellini. That's where I would draw the line but I ain't in charge of the club :sad:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

I think plan is to win CL in the short term and bonucci providesmax with a lot of tactical flexibility for that. We obviously dont need him for Serie A
We didn't sell him to please allegri, HE wanted out and forced his way out. Also it's been clearly reported it wasn't allegri who initiated the transfer but instead Milan director informing Juve management that bonucci wants to come back. But yeah the board clearly talked to allegri (who was handed an apology by bonucci) and allegri said "sure, I can use him" instead of "I want him" and if this transfer doesn't work out hed be like "meh whatever"

Allegri can use him if he's available no doubt about that, but he doesn't need him neither did he ask for him and he's going to be perfectly fine with him not given bonecunt.

- - - Updated - - -

What a laugh that would be.
Worse thing about it is, it's set to happen now. Bonucci has already burnt all bridges and marotta loves him way too much.

So 40mil + 6.5 mil in salary for a traitor rat

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5813647 said:
We didn't sell him to please allegri, HE wanted out and forced his way out. Also it's been clearly reported it wasn't allegri who initiated the transfer but instead Milan director informing Juve management that bonucci wants to come back. But yeah the board clearly talked to allegri (who was handed an apology by bonucci) and allegri said "sure, I can use him" instead of "I want him" and if this transfer doesn't work out hed be like "meh whatever"

Allegri can use him if he's available no doubt about that, but he doesn't need him neither did he ask for him and he's going to be perfectly fine with him not given bonecunt.
You are so certain regarding a lot of internal events based offof nothing but speculation.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You are so certain regarding a lot of internal events based offof nothing but speculation.
Not at all, I'm speaking on behalf of direct quotes from Milan director and marotta about how this idea came to be, Marotta saying he was informed by Milan director leonardo that bon wants to come back. Then leonardo himself saying bonucci wants to go back and everything depends on him.
We have had a single report (forget quotes) from anyone in our management saying we want him or allegri wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)