Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This would be one of the rare cases were i feel it is acceptable to boo and insult one of our own players. He is a traitor and left our club like a snake. He has behaved way worst than any of the players who left in 2006.

This is the worst transfer since i became a Juve fan in the mid 90s. I hate it so much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci agent meets Juve? | Football Italia

Leonardo Bonucci’s agent reportedly met Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici on Friday.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, the meeting was used to 'assess the feasibility’ of Bonucci returning to Juve.

However, the Sky Sport journalist warns there is still 'distance’ over the players involved in the deal and a fee for the defender.

Despite Gonzalo Higuain being touted as a Milan target, Di Marzio believes the Rossoneri are 'cold’ on the idea of bringing in the striker as they 'would like’ Mattia Caldara in exchange.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I feel like there's an agreement already...too much smoke for there not to be any fire

And now its just haggling over economic terms and conditions

If it was just an idea, it would have been kept more secretive

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I feel like there's an agreement already...too much smoke for there not to be any fire

And now its just haggling over economic terms and conditions

If it was just an idea, it would have been kept more secretive

There's been an agreement for days now, man.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bonucci's will is to wear the Juventus shirt again. His agent met with Paratici to understand what the feasibility of the operation is: the distance remains the counterparts in the deal and the valuation. [Di Marzio]

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The Great Man's powers are growing. We know he could grant the wish of any player who wanted to leave, but now it appears he can grant the wish of any player who wants to join Juve.
:beppe:

I wonder if it only works for professional players. Maybe I should send a request.

Mar 3, 2014
Without doubt if he returns he NEEDS to make a statement to win back the fans. It's a business, and obviously he saw the armband and payraise as a career opportunity, and balanced that with any dressing room issues that were going on with Allegri etc, and made a decision. I don't really blame him from an objective point of view. As a Juventus fan of course its fun to say treason. But most of us with the opportunity to go from 3.5M euro to 7.5M (over an 100% increase in salary) would do the same thing if offered an 100% raise to change jobs and do the same thing. That being said, a previous employers might feel some resentment, which definitely occurs in sport too. The problem is that the resentment goes beyond the previous employers - there are millions of supporters, many of which are not objectively rational when it comes to supporting their team (myself included) with many not financially literate wrt basic business This is sport, and things are not objective. It is emotion. Fans expect loyalty even if it isn't two-way. For example, any basketball fans following the Demar DeRosan saga would ackowledge this.

Bonucci has to make a statement here. In the majority of fans' eyes he abandoned Juventus, and left in an ugly manner. He also celebrated against us, which is something that showed a lack of sporting etiquette. Even though I understand the financial motivations, this is sport, and he'd better say something profound because a lot of Juventus fans can't stand him now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Leonardo had a positive meeting with Fabio Paratici around lunch time before his meeting with the agents of Bonucci and Caldara’s agents. Milan reiterated their will to include Caldara in the deal

[Sky]

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)