Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The immense disrespect he has shown to all teams in his career is insane:

-First he leaves Inter to their most historic rivals and touts that he has always been a Juventino

-Then he pushes a move to another historic rival after disrespecting the coach in front of the world and celebrates like a madman after scoring a goal against his old family and fans

-And finally, after first stealing his number from Kessie (a number he honours to his dead father), taking up the arm band, touting that he will change the ships course and after dozens of terrible blunders, he comes crawling back.

What a massive phaggot. Hard to find a more $#@! of a person.
Facts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I just returned from a 7 day trip in Belgium. I must admit that (with the exception of Brussels) I loved it. I was in Brugge, Antwerp, Gent and Brussels (also Waterloo). Actually, it's Flanders that I loved :D
Now I have Iceland, Belarus and Armenia left to complete Europe.
Pozdrav iz Jerevana

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
travel tip: if youre eating dinner with an Armenian family dont say 'Mashallah' when the grandma brings out the food.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:agree:

And I'm one of Rugani's biggest fans on the forum and don't think he's been near as bad as people suggest. He was one of our first choice CBs in Serie A for the scudetto battle with Napoli this year (played full 90 in 7 of last 8 matches, 11 of last 14) and did quite well, but he's still too nervous and uncomfortable looking with the ball at his feet and with his positioning at times.

That being said, ignoring Bonucci's contributions to 6 straight scudetto and 2 CL finals runs is just dumb. It's alright to dislike his personality but refusing to recognize his quality is really very foolish.
Chiellini was injured in the last 7-8matches right? And Benatia was perma benched after that blunder against Napoli. I could be wrong but Allegri did not have much choice than to start Rugani. The rest of the season he was clearly 5th choice, especially in the CHL. He seems like a decent player but I dont think he stands out. I fucking hate Bonbon but comparing them is ridiculous.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just returned from a 7 day trip in Belgium. I must admit that (with the exception of Brussels) I loved it. I was in Brugge, Antwerp, Gent and Brussels (also Waterloo). Actually, it's Flanders that I loved :D
Now I have Iceland, Belarus and Armenia left to complete Europe.
Brussels has its good parts too, but yeah easy to dislike. Personally I think Gent is probably the nicest Flemish city.

Iceland is great, you'll love it. The people are weird though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 466)