Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No. It's not a debate because your only reason for not wanting Bonucci here is because he was bad for one season. You only see this downside, but do not acknowledge that if we don't sell Higuain for a good value WE HAVE TO sell someone else. Are you OK with that?
Not only was he bad for season, it proved right those who were saying that he only looked good at Juve because his weaknesses were hidden.

What defending did he actually do at Juve? His job was to clean up whatever got past Chiellini and Barzagli, and even that he managed to fuck up too often.

Are you telling me for fact that we can't sell Higuain elsewhere for more than 30M?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He did well at times, but he also had many bad moments in the back 4 - much more than say, Benatia has had. And I'm no fan of Benatia.

Thats a straight up lie tho. Benatia takes much more risk in his defending and has shown time and time again that he messes it up.

With the loss of memory you're displaying in regards to Bonucci it doesnt make sense to discuss Benatias full time in Juve, so just try and think back to the final two months of this season and count the costly fuckups.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not only was he bad for season, it proved right those who were saying that he only looked good at Juve because his weaknesses were hidden.

What defending did he actually do at Juve? His job was to clean up whatever got past Chiellini and Barzagli, and even that he managed to fuck up too often.

Are you telling me for fact that we can't sell Higuain elsewhere for more than 30M?
Do you have examples of his massive fuckups in his last 2 years? He was more than decent. And even if his weaknesses were hidden, they will still be hidden.
You can sell Higuain for 30m, but then you'd have to sell Rugani too and play with one less CB.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

kek

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

What defending did he actually do at Juve? His job was to clean up whatever got past Chiellini and Barzagli, and even that he managed to $#@! up too often.

Are you telling me for fact that we can't sell Higuain elsewhere for more than 30M
?
Well, its not that he isnt worth 60 mil, but the negative side to CR7's transfer is that clubs know that we are desperatly trying to offload some players (like Higuain) so they know that we are not in a position to demand anything special.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
For this deal to make sense and be this exciting for Beppe and Paratici, Bonucci must have accepted to cut his wages to half what he's earning now at Milan.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Do you have examples of his massive fuckups in his last 2 years? He was more than decent. And even if his weaknesses were hidden, they will still be hidden.
You can sell Higuain for 30m, but then you'd have to sell Rugani too and play with one less CB.
No, I'm sorry but I don't keep these things in my memory. Perhaps another Tuzzer will provide the examples.

They will be hidden as long as Chiellini is fit, in form, remains a starter and doesn't retire (who knows when that will be?) This is granting him that he can be consistent in a back 4 (which I don't believe, but we'll give it to him).

Why bother with such a needy defender who can only play with someone holding his hand? Get a cheaper, younger one who doesn't have to be all that great anyway to be a better defender than Bonucci.

Yes, I'm already resigned to selling Rugani... We need another defender, but not Bonucci.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thats a straight up lie tho. Benatia takes much more risk in his defending and has shown time and time again that he messes it up.

With the loss of memory you're displaying in regards to Bonucci it doesnt make sense to discuss Benatias full time in Juve, so just try and think back to the final two months of this season and count the costly fuckups.

How about this...

We sell Benatia and don't buy bonucci

instead sign De Ligt

problem solved

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I'm talking Benatia since he eventually came into form at Juve. Before that he was a mess, yes.

The number of Benatia fuckups at the end of the season, is nothing compared to Bonucci's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)