Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Offload Higuain, as if they're doing us a favour... really?

They are the ones getting the favour in this scenario. They are getting a top striker who should be a dream for them... for half the price we wanted... while offloading a defender who was a liability for them. That is win-win for them.

While we have to make a loss on Higuain, so have to sell our young talent Rugani, and take their wasteman to replace him.

No, we're the idiots.
They get their goalscorer, offload the defender they don't want (and he doesn't want them), but have to live with the fact that Higuain offers no resale value.
We get rid of a expensive striker, whose value will continue to drop and goes missing in big games, which was the reason we brought him in for, and get a defender who was excellent in his time here.
Higuain deal was stupid for so many reasons and we Juve fans should get over it. He is a very good striker for Serie A, and that's exactly what Milan needs him for, but he's useless for us and his value will only decrease now that he won't even play much.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mark i understand your point but isnt it strange for you that he didnt say something like"im moving nowhere, just joined and im happy to b here"? Yet he says his agent is taking care of anything.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Why lol ?

How many times you've seen players making these trademark 'i'm fine here' statements only to leave for another club the next day ?

Whoever has decided to sanction this move is an utter idiot.
Saw the interview and was like my agent takes the calls of all these demands but I'm happy here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
They get their goalscorer, offload the defender they don't want (and he doesn't want them), but have to live with the fact that Higuain offers no resale value.
We get rid of a expensive striker, whose value will continue to drop and goes missing in big games, which was the reason we brought him in for, and get a defender who was excellent in his time here.
Higuain deal was stupid for so many reasons and we Juve fans should get over it. He is a very good striker for Serie A, and that's exactly what Milan needs him for, but he's useless for us and his value will only decrease now that he won't even play much.
Okay man, I don't want to debate this any further. It's a straight up shit signing for me.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Because of the fires, my position in public health care, the past few days have been an untold drama for me.
Ppl were burned alive, mothers with their children on their arms, hundreds of ppl were shared in public hospitals, in our too.
One relative lost a house, the other not answering his phone.
84 confirmed deaths at the moment, more are bound to be found, more of the hospitalized patients are destined to die.
Grim moments for my country and on the top of it, Bonucci bound to return, almost impossible to bare it all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 500)