Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What kind of idiot would offer a young , promising CB with a high ceiling for an old , expensive , high wage player who dumped on us a year ago ?

This is Galliani level nonsense. Big fuck you to Beppe/Paratici if they do this deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I doubt that Juventus would get rid of two of the most promising young Italian (or any) defender for that matter in one window. I just don't see it. Can only make sense if we offer them a loan maybe in exchange but with no option to buy.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Leonardo Bonucci to Juve is no longer just an idea but a real hypothesis. Bonucci has a genuine desire to return to Juve. Milan are interested in Higuain. Rugani or Caldara could be sold if Bonucci returns. [Di Marzio]

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20,647
    Leonardo Bonucci to Juve is no longer just an idea but a real hypothesis. Bonucci has a genuine desire to return to Juve. Milan are interested in Higuain. Rugani or Caldara could be sold if Bonucci returns. [Di Marzio]
    It doesn't make sense if we sell both Caldara and Rugani. And we're already selling Rugani.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Di Marzio says they arent pushing for him anymore

Did you expect Chelsea to spend 60M on a soon to be a 31 year old earning 200-220K a week ? When have they ever done that ?

It was always too good to be true atleast for me
    Well I don't know, don't really pay attention to Chelsea's business. But it seems Sarri really wanted him and the reports were persistent, so yeah, seemed possible.

I mean, I also wouldn't expect us to take Bonucci back either so...

- - - Updated - - -

Man, this would kill all the fun out of getting CR7 for me. Seriously

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Well I don't know, don't really pay attention to Chelsea's business. But it seems Sarri really wanted him and the reports were persistent, so yeah, seemed possible.

I mean, I also wouldn't expect us to take Bonucci back either so...

- - - Updated - - -

Man, this would kill all the fun out of getting CR7 for me. Seriously
    Think of it this way: If it helps us offload Higuain then it makes sense. Footballwise Milan will get a better deal but we don't have much of a choice with Higgy. We have spent 230m and only sold players for 30m. We need to sell. Selling Rugani and Higuain and getting Bonucci would be the only way we can balance the books without significantly downgrade the squad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Exactly how I feel. Juve management are being weak af if they let him come back
    A year ago Milanisti were celebrating how Milan got the best Juve defender. They made comparisons with them selling Pirlo in 2011. They said Bonucci would help them start a new era. Now he's trying to crawl back to us.

Son, we look anything but weak.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Rugani was going to be sold anyway, so I don't mind.

But if we sell Caldara we will fucking regret it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Think of it this way: If it helps us offload Higuain then it makes sense. Footballwise Milan will get a better deal but we don't have much of a choice with Higgy. We have spent 230m and only sold players for 30m. We need to sell. Selling Rugani and Higuain and getting Bonucci would be the only way we can balance the books without significantly downgrade the squad.
    So like with Bonucci, the only team that wants our player, is one who can't afford him... so we have to take their garbage player to make the deal happen.

Lovely planning from the management.

Man, fuck that. Give him to Chelsea for 40M and get some other backup defender - not this old fart on high wages (who can't defend!)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Son, we look anything but weak.
    How?

Players can ask to leave whenever they feel like and we grant their wish.

And now they can ask to come back and we accept them with our arms open like nothing happened? After a season where he was shit.

Juventus where you can come and leave as you please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)