Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So like with Bonucci, the only team that wants our player, is one who can't afford him... so we have to take their garbage player to make the deal happen.

Lovely planning from the management.

Man, fuck that. Give him to Chelsea for 40M and get some other backup defender - not this old fart on high wages (who can't defend!)
As i said, i feel they deeply regret now to have paid 90M on Higuain. Us unable to find buyers for him is forcing our hand. I supported Higuain all through but paying 90M for him was a joke and we're paying the price for it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Think of it this way: If it helps us offload Higuain then it makes sense. Footballwise Milan will get a better deal but we don't have much of a choice with Higgy. We have spent 230m and only sold players for 30m. We need to sell. Selling Rugani and Higuain and getting Bonucci would be the only way we can balance the books without significantly downgrade the squad.
How does it make sense?

The Higuain deal, considering the financial consequences, was a disaster from day 1. That should have been obvious for everyone.
And now we absolutely need to get rid of him (only 2 years later!), and the only way that seems possible is by bending over? That's just ridiculous.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How does it make sense?

The Higuain deal, considering the financial consequences, was a disaster from day 1. That should have been obvious for everyone.
And now we absolutely need to get rid of him (only 2 years later!), and the only way that seems possible is by bending over? That's just ridiculous.
Of course it was. This is just making the best out of a bad situation.

- - - Updated - - -

So like with Bonucci, the only team that wants our player, is one who can't afford him... so we have to take their garbage player to make the deal happen.

Lovely planning from the management.

Man, fuck that. Give him to Chelsea for 40M and get some other backup defender - not this old fart on high wages (who can't defend!)
Bonucci is not exactly garbage. I did not like his attitude when he left but we need to get rid of Higuain now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did he say goodbye or have a farewell message for the players and fans when he left? No fuck this piece of shit. Pay the 60 mill if you want higuain but swapping him for bonucci or even the thought of him returning makes me sick

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course it was. This is just making the best out of a bad situation.
You could look at it like that.
For me, it's making a bad situation worse.

Either keep Higuain or sell & be happy with whatever you get for him (hell, even if it's only 10% of what we paid for him). Both would be fine with me. But not the mess we seem to be getting ourselves into now.
We absolutely "needed" Higuain (why, I'll never know) & now we've got him. Live with it, I'd say.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You could look at it like that.
For me, it's making a bad situation worse.

Either keep Higuain or sell & be happy with whatever you get for him (hell, even if it's only 10% of what we paid for him). Both would be fine with me. But not the mess we seem to be getting ourselves into now.
We absolutely "needed" Higuain (why, I'll never know) & now we've got him. Live with it, I'd say.
What mess? If we sell Higuain and Rugani and get Bonucci for the mentioned figures (Bon+30m for Higgy and 45m for Rugani) we effectively replaced Rugani with Bonucci (excluding the wage disparity between the two) and got 75m for Higuain. I don't think it's a bad idea. Selling Higuain for peanuts is a terrible idea because then we'd have to sell somebody else too.
Selling Caldara, on the other hand, is a terrible idea.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What mess? If we sell Higuain and Rugani and get Bonucci for the mentioned figures (Bon+30m for Higgy and 45m for Rugani) we effectively replaced Rugani with Bonucci (excluding the wage disparity between the two) and got 75m for Higuain. I don't think it's a bad idea. Selling Higuain for peanuts is a terrible idea because then we'd have to sell somebody else too.
Selling Caldara, on the other hand, is a terrible idea.
What kind of math is this?

🤔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 446)