Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I thought the man had a clear issue with Allegri. Allegri is still here and possesses even more power.

This doesn't make sense at all unless Bonucci start to publicly lick Allegri's boots.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Bonucci could return to Juventus even without including him in the deal for Higuain. (@MCriscitiello)

I can't believe we're even entertaining this idea. Just can't.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci could return to Juventus even without including him in the deal for Higuain. (@MCriscitiello)

I can't believe we're even entertaining this idea. Just can't.
This is the worst period of the transfer window, where players are mostly on holiday or in early pre-season, and these career guesswork chimps have to fill their time with something.

I assume it's all bollocks until someone from the club says something about it, easy.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This is the worst period of the transfer window, where players are mostly on holiday or in early pre-season, and these career guesswork chimps have to fill their time with something.

I assume it's all bollocks until someone from the club says something about it, easy.
Well, we all thought the rumors about him going to Milan last year were trash as well and look how it turned out :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

I can't dismiss anything these days. The seemingly impossible transfer scenarios are becoming reality. We just experienced one a few weeks ago. Can you blame me ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well, we all thought the rumors about him going to Milan last year were trash as well and look how it turned out :D
That's the fun of the modern transfer window. One minute your favourite player is unsellable, next minute gone. Global superstar signs out of nowhere. Nothing can surprise us now, but also the market is 95% rumours and fluff and should be ignored.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
That's the fun of the modern transfer window. One minute your favourite player is unsellable, next minute gone. Global superstar signs out of nowhere. Nothing can surprise us now, but also the market is 95% rumours and fluff and should be ignored.
Same here. I hope LB19 doesn't come back but it will not surprise me if happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 457)