Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20,561
    We'd be too dumb to accept this move after what happened with him. Not to mention that he's not even that good to begin with. Selling him was one of the greatest things we ever did.

He's a scum and he should stay in such club. No thank you. I'd rather play Ronaldo as a CB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    We'd be too dumb to accept this move after what happened with him. Not to mention that he's not even that good to begin with. Selling him was one of the greatest things we ever did.

He's a s$#@! and he should stay in such club. No thank you. I'd rather play Ronaldo as a CB.
    it would be stupid on a economic level.
    Because when we had Bonucci we have fully paid the "ammortamento" (dunno the term in english) so the only cost was the yearly wages.
    Now if we were to make this swap deal 35+Bonucci worth 34m in Milan books + whatever kind of wage would he ask at Juventus. We'd also have to pay 7m/year of ammortamento. So 7m+10-12m wages? giving he would accept a 5-6m net wage at Juventus.
    So he would cost us almost 20m year while before leaving it was 9m.

And it's stupid we already have too many old defenders. we need youth.

Mar 10, 2009
    If Higuain goes that we need money for him. Otherwise we could end up selling Pjanic and Sandro for the Ronaldo transfer. Also as others have mentioned, our defence ia too old as it is.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    If Higuain goes that we need money for him. Otherwise we could end up selling Pjanic and Sandro for the Ronaldo transfer. Also as others have mentioned, our defence ia too old as it is.
    for us it wouldn't make sense to sell Higuain and get Bonucci.
    Giving we're selling Higuain cause we have no space for him and he is too expensive to keep on the bench.
    I'd rather sell Rugani+Higuain to Chelsea and get a young CB with a super cheap wages and low fee.
    I don't understand why Marotta is taking that much time to sell.
    We're almost in August in a 1month Serie A is starting. They gotta hurry up

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I thought bonucci and Allegri didnt get on, so why would Allegri want him back?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Exactly, it doesn't make sense.

But if he were to return then it means that they have settled whatever problems they had.

I still don't want him.

Even SKY reporting it now. :sergio:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Paolo Bargiggia, esperto di mercato di Mediaset anche il Milan si sarebbe mostrato interessato all'ex Atalanta: "Attenzione a Caldara: il Milan lo vuole, la Juventusci pensa", ha scritto su Twitter. Continua ad essere molto caldo dunque l'asse Torino-Milano.

If we somehow swap Bonucci with Caldara I will be fucking furious.

What are we, a retirement home?

Jul 20, 2012
    I like how some are saying that this deal is proabbly happening because no one else wants higuain. So we want to get rid of Higusin , so we are willing to accept basically the return of a player we got rid of for almost the same price he was sold at and 20-30m (according to reports).

Yup we are that desperate to get rid of higuain, makes total sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)