Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And what's the point of the post

To prove beppe is a genius for selling him for peanuts ?

He was world class with us and we miss him in our backline. It doesn't change that.
Our defense is fantastic. Defensively. We don't miss him with regards to keeping out goals.

What we miss is his contribution to playing out from pressure at the back. We struggle to escape the press with Khedira-Pjanic now without Bonucci's passing ability in the mix. This would be remedied, of course, with a stronger midfield. Chiellini-Benatia is far superior defensively, and we have Rugani + Caldara in the pipeline. I'd prefer the stronger midfield + stronger central pairing defensively.

However, Beppe, still hasn't fixed our midfield issues since selling Vidal, unfortunately, and unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ass it's looking like he won't do so this summer, either. So, in that sense, it's annoying Bonucci was sold after his little tantrums last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bonucci: 'Milan play to win now'

Leonardo Bonucci is won over by Milan Coach Gennaro Gattuso’s passion, but hints at the “crisis” that made him leave Juventus.

The Rossoneri are unbeaten in 10 competitive games and surged into joint sixth place with Sampdoria following last night’s 1-0 victory.

“We have to take it one game at a time,” Bonucci told Mediaset Premium and Radio 105.

“Now we’ll focus on the second leg of the Europa League tie with Ludogorets, then we’re going to Roma looking to win.

“Finally we have become a team. The results are there for all to see and a lot of the credit goes to the Coach, capable of pressing the right buttons. We’re keeping our feet on the ground and aiming for big objectives.”

The players have all praised Gattuso for his hands-on approach, which can range from hugs to slaps on the back of the head to a combination of the two.

“He is the first to start training at Milanello. It’s amazing how much he fires people up, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it in another Coach. Plus, he has his famous five-finger salute!”

It’s a total transformation from the side that struggled under Vincenzo Montella, but now Milan are closing on Inter, who are plunging into a crisis.

“I’ve experienced few moments in my career like that, but when it happened, it was because individuals weren’t helping each other out.

“There were so many new faces and it was difficult to perform straight away. It took time and the Coach was fundamental, giving us self-belief and confidence when he arrived. Trust in our teammates is crucial to emerge from difficult moments.

“Now we step on to the field in order to win and not to avoid losing. It has all changed. I don’t want to hear the word 'lose’ ever again in my career.”

Yet Bonucci also hinted at why he left Juventus after two lost Champions League Finals.

“At Juve the crisis came after (the 2015 defeat to Barcelona) in Berlin. As individuals, we couldn’t help each other.”

wow, definitely my least favorite ex now.

They win 2-3 games and are suddenly the best ever and Gattuso is the new Conte.
God, Rossoneri's illusions of grandeur never cease to amaze me.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
"It has all changed. I don’t want to hear the word 'lose’ ever again in my career.
Funny thing to say. Especially after his club`s owner LOST all his money (if he had any in the first place). I`m guessing he`s gonna keep on hearing words like that through all of 2018...

PS.: My best man is in Milan for a couple of days, he`s going to the stadium for the Ludogorets game on Thursday, I hope he throws some coins at that hungry muthafukka...

frick

Apr 4, 2010
And what's the point of the post

To prove beppe is a genius for selling him for peanuts ?

He was world class with us and we miss him in our backline. It doesn't change that.
There's no point to make except that he's not our player anymore, is playing for our rivals, and it's good to see his downfall.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20,028
    good performances by leo , forza leo.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

why close my thread in legends
    he is a legend like it or not
    Because we don't have 2 threads of the same player.

And this thread is in the history/rookie section because he's a history to be forgotten.

He's a mid-table club so it was a good riddance. He accommodated himself quite nicely in his mid-table team. Not only he was/is overrated, but what he did in the end here is nothing but disgusting.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
    Nov 26, 2017
    bonucci is a legend cb for italy atleast , liek it or not , y'all do like insulting your own players and trolling them ,so why cant i like bonucci ? its my opinion that he is a legend .. maybe not for us but for italy , is there a azzuri fan forum ?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20,030
    bonucci is a legend cb for italy atleast , liek it or not , y'all do like insulting your own players and trolling them ,so why cant i like bonucci ? its my opinion that he is a legend .. maybe not for us but for italy , is there a azzuri fan forum ?
    I don't know. Search for one. And be my guest and continue posting about him over there.

Who says you can't like him? You can fap over him as many times as you like. I don't care. Before pulling your pants down don't forget to check the section his in. It says: rookie/history.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
    Nov 26, 2017
    I don't know. Search for one. And be my guest and continue posting about him over there.

Who says you can't like him? You can fap over him as many times as you like. I don't care. Before pulling your pants down don't forget to check the section his in. It says: rookie/history.
    i dont fap over a man i aint gay FR3SH probs does that :D:D:D and... if its forgotten.. Its active every day , more than our actual players nice logic guys !:D:D:D

LOGIC : :baggio::baggio::baggio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)