Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He's actually playing exactly the way many of us thought of him as a player deep down.
He was like this when at Bari and when he first joined Juve. Conte and Allegri covered his shortfalls with the formations and lineups, allowing him to prosper, but he's not the type of player that can stand on his own two feet.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It’s funny because most of tuz users where bitching when left , and most of them were sure this guy was/is better than Chiellini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And what's the point of the post

To prove beppe is a genius for selling him for peanuts ?

He was world class with us and we miss him in our backline. It doesn't change that.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Bonucci: "Gattuso is impressive. It’s amazing how much he fires people up I've never seen something similar"

What about Conte?

- - - Updated - - -

“At Juve the crisis came after (the 2015 defeat to Barcelona) in Berlin. As individuals, we couldn’t help each other.”

Apr 19, 2007
And what's the point of the post

To prove beppe is a genius for selling him for peanuts ?

He was world class with us and we miss him in our backline. It doesn't change that.
Benatia isnt far from his level this season IMO. I dont mind that he left. Chiellini has always been our best defender. I still wonder about the Barca match if Giorgio was there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)