Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

Kyle pls. I most likely spent A LOT more time outside then you did, maan I got my first gameboy at like 15. Broke as fuck my whole childhood, spending most my days at the neighborhood park playing b-ball or soccer, if not doing dumb shit. You probably one of them sheltered youth that had 3 gaming systems, a tv and a pc in his bedroom (nothing wrong with having wealth), i had to share bedroom with 2 other siblings.

There's no mental escape bullshit you be on. I remember every friday at 8:30 i left the park rushed to nearest TV to watch dragon ball :touched:
Got into pokemon thanks to a classmate that used to get bullied by his classmates for playing pokemon at 15, he gave me a gameboy and I got on that shit. Fast forward couple month those same bratty white kids that bullied my buddy were bringing their binders full of pokemon cards showing off their collections, you're probably same type of person as those kids. You most likely just like those kids, can't hold your own until others approve of it.
i never even had a gameboy. my brother had one loaned to him for 2 months and thats it. i had a NES, had only Super Mario 3 and Super Mario Bros/Tetris/Nintendo World Cup to play (not even Super Mario 2 lol). i got a PC when i was 16. i watched animes 2-2.5 hours a day Monday-Friday, the rest of the time i was outside/at school/sleeping, but Kyle thinks hes special because he never watched anime lol

- - - Updated - - -

I had a (film)camera to play with. Actually developing pictures in a darkroom. On paper.

It's true kids, couldn't just take em and upload them on instagram straight away.

You'd spend hours developing them just to figure out they are garbage. The good times.
what did you take photos of? :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I had a (film)camera to play with. Actually developing pictures in a darkroom. On paper.

It's true kids, couldn't just take em and upload them on instagram straight away.

You'd spend hours developing them just to figure out they are garbage. The good times.
That might be one of the creepiest things i've ever heard someone being into as a young kid. You are a freak.
and there was this one kid, little Jimmy from 3A, who like Kyle himself, was watching the latest adventures of the Gummi Bears, the pranks of Andy Larkin, and Chipn Dales rescue rangers fighting evil. they used to hang out after school, talk about latest episodes, even collect stickers. but one day, the whole world broke down for Kyle. Jimmy got his 1st gameboy, and with it ofcourse a Pokemon Yellow game staring eveyones favorite, Pikachu. he instantly fell in love with the little yellow racoon, spent nights playing, started following the tv show. so he slowly started distancing himself from Kyle, hanging out with all the other kids who loved Pokemon. Kyle became bitter, hateful and swore he would never watch anything Japan related in his life. he started following Juve and registered on tuz, he joined a band but was quickly chased out because he wasnt good. in a way, i understand and sympathize with Kyle. hes been running away from Pokemon his whole life, and now on tuz, the last place he would expect to meet this dark episode of his life again, he has to watch me and Fr3sh mentioning Pokemon daily. it must be tough for him to deal with, but Kyle is a grown man now, so he must face the demons of his past and deal with them. be strong Kyle, we on tuz will give you our full support.
I read the first few sentences and have no idea what you are talking about. Made about as much sense as your usual shit tier posts just wasn't about football this time.

carry on, friend :tup:
Kyle dumped little Jimmy when he found out he's into fucking pokemon, and rightly so.
If your only friend "wronged" you like that you probably would've offed him and spent hours preserving the corpse in your dark photo room so that you still have your one friend.
i never even had a gameboy. my brother had one loaned to him for 2 months and thats it. i had a NES, had only Super Mario 3 and Super Mario Bros/Tetris/Nintendo World Cup to play (not even Super Mario 2 lol). i got a PC when i was 16. i watched animes 2-2.5 hours a day Monday-Friday, the rest of the time i was outside/at school/sleeping, but Kyle thinks hes special because he never watched anime lol
Actually I think the anime kids are the special ones. Not quite as special as Daidevil

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For a little kid yea it kinda is. That would be boring as shit spending hours developing photos. Only the lonely obsessive shut in autists would do that, in their dark rooms.

Thats like having a magic set. its creepy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Yes, this is very fucking creepy. Reminds me of that Robin Williams movie where he’s a film developer at CVS or something and ends up stalking a family.

- - - Updated - - -

Mexico is technically a first world country too :baus:
I wish I grew up in Mexico, where plantains grow on trees and there are endless tacos and churros. I ate tave kosi, bro. And okra stew. Shit was nasty.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, this is very fucking creepy. Reminds me of that Robin Williams movie where he’s a film developer at CVS or something and ends up stalking a family.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I grew up in Mexico, where plantains grow on trees and there are endless tacos and churros. I ate tave kosi, bro. And okra stew. Shit was nasty.
I forgot you are actually Albanian :p Did you live there when young?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I forgot you are actually Albanian :p Did you live there when young?
lol yeah, i was 13 when i moved here. you were probably 10 or 11. with your own bike and all.

I did have a PS1 over there tho. and some handheld chinese gameboy knockoffs that only played tetris.

It was probably pretty good but since you moved to america your taste degenerated
you know nothing, igor tudor.

@Nomuken :lol: that's the movie! haha what's it called?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)