Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's very hard to find top strikers these days, I wouldn't trade Higuain for anyone apart from Lewandowski.
so you would only take Lewa over Higgy of all CFs/players around? i would take, in no particular order, the following players: icardi, Lewa, Auba, Cavani, Mbappe, Falcao, Griezmann, Suarez, Sanchez, Morata.... also Benzema, even though he declined and isnt better than Higgy anymore in terms of goalscoring, but would be a better fit with Dybala and Mandzukic, and thats only talking about CFs, there are mids and wingers i would take over him too.

also agree with pitbull, ofcourse i would take Pogba over him, thats not even a question. with Pogba in place of Higuain, we would have won the CL last season, its that simple

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
so you would only take Lewa over Higgy of all CFs/players around? i would take, in no particular order, the following players: icardi, Lewa, Auba, Cavani, Mbappe, Falcao, Griezmann, Suarez, Sanchez, Morata.... also Benzema, even though he declined and isnt better than Higgy anymore in terms of goalscoring, but would be a better fit with Dybala and Mandzukic, and thats only talking about CFs, there are mids and wingers i would take over him too.

also agree with pitbull, ofcourse i would take Pogba over him, thats not even a question. with Pogba in place of Higuain, we would have won the CL last season, its that simple
You're a Pogba fanboy, so that's so no surprise.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A young girl asked the Italy international why he had left Juventus.

“Let’s just say the answer would not be suitable for a little girl! This is making me sweat more than 90 minutes on the pitch. Let’s just say that some things happened that brought both Juventus and myself to this decision.
lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
severe lack of karacta
needs garlic sweet to have karacta
Bonucci is like Gohan, he's a little bitch and only became beast when he was with Giorgio and Barza, then reverted to his bitch ways.
Can you please stop making references to things normal people don't understand?

...not that i'm normal, but you know what i mean.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
severe lack of karacta
needs garlic sweet to have karacta
Bonucci is like Gohan, he's a little bitch and only became beast when he was with Giorgio and Barza, then reverted to his bitch ways.
not a fair comparison, Gohan is a nice kid, but if you killed a bird hed wreck you dead. Leo acts cool but hes a weakling both mentally and physically (remember how that Benfica player outjumped him effortlessly?) Leo is like Ashs charizard, you think hes tough but he always loses

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can you please stop making references to things normal people don't understand?

...not that i'm normal, but you know what i mean.

not a fair comparison, Gohan is a nice kid, but if you killed a bird hed wreck you dead. Leo acts cool but hes a weakling both mentally and physically (remember how that Benfica player outjumped him effortlessly?) Leo is like Ashs charizard, you think hes tough but he always loses
:rofl:

That's perfect example.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can the faggy pokemon / anime references be an infractionable offense? So cringe to see grown men arguing about this shit

Hmm something about referring to fresh as grown man doesnt fit...maybe large boy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 464)