shitty for us, meh for him, meh for bayern
Pogba move:
shitty for us, great for him, great for manu
Bonucci move:
shitty for us, shitty for him, shitty for milan

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Bonucci went from being regarded as the best CB in the world to a forgotten joke.
When you're a defender, your team determines who you are. It's impossible to shine as a defender if you don't have a good team. There is a reason why guys like Sergio Ramos and others don't leave their winning teams.

It would be like Lewis Hamilton leaving the best team in Formula 1 to race for a shitty team. I bet nobody would call him the best driver after that.

#ShittierThanEver

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Bonucci went from being regarded as the best CB in the world to a forgotten joke.
When you're a defender, your team determines who you are. It's impossible to shine as a defender if you don't have a good team. There is a reason why guys like Sergio Ramos and others don't leave their winning teams.

It would be like Lewis Hamilton leaving the best team in Formula 1 to race for a shitty team. I bet nobody would call him the best driver after that.

#ShittierThanEver

Painful to watch. He was one of us for so long.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

It would be like Lewis Hamilton leaving the best team in Formula 1 to race for a $#@!ty team. I bet nobody would call him the best driver after that.

#$#@!tierThanEver

You know you've completely run out of luck when the ball goes in like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)