Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Keep it cool besides Internet, Smartphones and Social Networks fuck us all... old, kid, unborn, not even deads can have a private life now...

Technology is a a blessed and a cursed at the same time

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol:

Kyle pls. I most likely spent A LOT more time outside then you did, maan I got my first gameboy at like 15. Broke as fuck my whole childhood, spending most my days at the neighborhood park playing b-ball or soccer, if not doing dumb shit. You probably one of them sheltered youth that had 3 gaming systems, a tv and a pc in his bedroom (nothing wrong with having wealth), i had to share bedroom with 2 other siblings.
pff, I raise you living in one room with parents, two sisters, two dogs and we frequently had people staying over, who had a cool&poor childhood now? :alen:

another thing, MacGyver and Knight Rider >>> Pokemon

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
pff, I raise you living in one room with parents, two sisters, two dogs and we frequently had people staying over, who had a cool&poor childhood now? :alen:

I lived in a cave with my parents, four siblings, three pets and a life-sized cut out of Crocodile Dundee.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Two Latvian look at clouds.

One see potato. Other see impossible dream.

Is same cloud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 254)