Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Im sure your position on the matter carried no bias
to whom was it even disrespectful? the club? Raiola said he was working on the transfer for a year, so im sure everyone at Juventus saw it coming long before. the fans? im sure many saw it coming already. i thought hes gonna stay in the end but when he left i didnt feel offended as a Juve fan in any way. it wasnt directed at Juve or its fans at all, the whole purpose of that was to promote his campaign with adidas > improve his publicity and popularity > strengthen his own brand > money. kinda like what Lavar Ball did (people may call him an idiot or whatever, i find him a cool guy), but without making a clown of himself

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
to whom was it even disrespectful? the club? Raiola said he was working on the transfer for a year, so im sure everyone at Juventus saw it coming long before. the fans? im sure many saw it coming already. i thought hes gonna stay in the end but when he left i didnt feel offended as a Juve fan in any way. it wasnt directed at Juve or its fans at all, the whole purpose of that was to promote his campaign with adidas > improve his publicity and popularity > strengthen his own brand > money. kinda like what Lavar Ball did (people may call him an idiot or whatever, i find him a cool guy), but without making a clown of himself
How generous of you to speculate on his intentions, except I'm pretty sure I can dig out posts of you confidently claiming he was gonna stay that summer. Also, we might have seen it coming but that didnt stop the spoiled brat from acting like a total clown while still contracted here. His antics are on another level compared to Bonucci who whether you like it or not kept things private.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How generous of you to speculate on his intentions, except I'm pretty sure I can dig out posts of you confidently claiming he was gonna stay that summer. Also, we might have seen it coming but that didnt stop the spoiled brat from acting like a total clown while still contracted here. His antics are on another level compared to Bonucci who whether you like it or not kept things private.
in hindsight obviously, i just literally said that i thought he will stay... there was huge spotlight on him as he was rumored to go to United for weeks, and he was the centerpiece of the new adidas campaign. he simply used that attention to his own good, and that was a well played move. if you or anyone felt disrespected by something like that, well thats your problem i guess.

Bonucci is just making an idiot of himself with these tweets, acting like he and his club are doing well. all i get from it is butthurt however

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Probably he tried to make the ball stay on pitch and keep playing it like a hero instead of just kicking it as hard as possible to the corner or smth like that.

Mar 10, 2009
:lol: even Pogba wasnt as terrible as this with his IG posts when he was about to leave
Pogba is a disgrace.
Posting criptic messeges, for fans to guess where his plane is landing, then lying to Juve fan TV telling us he is staying
Pogba didn't just bite the hand that fed him, he chomped on it then returned to those who starved him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Are you fucking serious?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pogba is a disgrace.
Posting criptic messeges, for fans to guess where his plane is landing, then lying to Juve fan TV telling us he is staying
Pogba didn't just bite the hand that fed him, he chomped on it then returned to those who starved him.
if you think so...

- - - Updated - - -

Are you fucking serious?
is that all you got?

- - - Updated - - -

LEt's sign him back like we did with Matri. Loan for a year :beppe:
no thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)