Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
evra is a marseille player, but didn't give a fuck and posted a juve-related pic with pirlo.

bonucci lost all his confidence with this transfer. if he had the balls, he could have posted for the 120th anniversary (it would have been hardly surprising as he won 6 scudetti with the club) and could have saved that embarrassing american football pic with pirlo for an other occasion. since he went to milan, he lost all of my sympathy and appreciation, he's just an ungrateful, classless little guy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
evra is a marseille player, but didn't give a fuck and posted a juve-related pic with pirlo.

bonucci lost all his confidence with this transfer. if he had the balls, he could have posted for the 120th anniversary (it would have been hardly surprising as he won 6 scudetti with the club) and could have saved that embarrassing american football pic with pirlo for an other occasion. since he went to milan, he lost all of my sympathy and appreciation, he's just an ungrateful, classless little guy.
Not quite the same now, is it? Marseille aren't our direct/historical rivals.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not quite the same now, is it? Marseille aren't our direct/historical rivals.
so what, i wouldn't have been mad at pirlo if he posted a milan related pic as a juve player. i also thought that pjanic's following posts were completely fine:

of course, club colors do count, but it's just a game after all.

bonucci is simply trying too hard to erase his past as a juve player just to please those milan fans. he should probably play at a higher level to win the sympathy of the milan fanbase, though.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I agree, we can't ignore people's past or get upset because everyone weren't born Juventinos.
And even if they are, they may have a past that they should be happy and proud of. If someone joins us and then immediately backtalks their former team I'd just think s/he is full of s*it, or ungrateful son of a... or illoyal son of a...

I think many of us thought it was hilarious that Bonucci's kid hated Juve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I haven't watched many Azzurri matches but from what I saw last night and Friday's first leg, he no longer steps into the filed next to Gigi Barza and Chiellini, he's always next to Immobile and Candreva, even the pics from training sessions he has isolated himself from the Juve group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)