Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We all shit talk him but cant deny we miss him and I wish he wasnt a dickhead. Would have been future captain.
It's just my opinion, but I don't like captains who are so boisterous and temperamental. I think you need your captain to be calm and collected. I also don't like giving captaincy to players who need good conditions to perform.

Bonucci is the type to get skinned by a forward and then yell at a midfielder.

I honestly prefer the Marchisio, Barzagli and Chiellini types who are smart and level-headed personalities. In so far as their reactions with coaches, teammates and officials. I know Chiellini can throw rash challenges but you will never see him act without class.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Indeed.
Only way this would have been worse is if they had given him the #10 shirt to stop him from moving onto greener pastures, at least for this year.
What! How are the two situations even comparable?

How naïve! You think handing your own player, best player, the number 10 stops him from cashing on millions of dollars and joining his, supposedly, "dream club".

O captain! Your captain! :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Any Juventus fan behaving like acmilan on another Serie A team's forum would be banned immediately.

The guy has been trolling Juve fans in this thread constantly since the move happened. But the mods like him, so he gets away with it. :howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
to be honst i dont know how milan have the guts to give the captain armband to a dude who just came from a nemesis like juventus....a guy who should really be starting from bottom and learning the milan way from the real milan players.

they chose instead to bend over and give the captain armband to a newly arrived shameless traitor.

says a lot about that depresing club

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah, that is some Australian A-league bullshit from Milan. Never have I seen a top club make a new signing their captain. Not even PSG made T.Silva captain right away.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Any Juventus fan behaving like acmilan on another Serie A team's forum would be banned immediately.

The guy has been trolling Juve fans in this thread constantly since the move happened. But the mods like him, so he gets away with it. :howler:
You guys should cut him some slack, imagine being an AC Milan fan for the past 5 years and then having this summer :howler:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Imagine if after this all-in they made this summer they still fail to qualify champions league and won't have another summer with Uefa fining them :D
They will qualify. They're only behind us and Napoli as things stand tbh. Roma changed a lot so they're somewhat close to Milan in my book now and inter being inter - I hope they go bankrupt or disband the club :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
They will qualify. They're only behind us and Napoli as things stand tbh. Roma changed a lot so they're somewhat close to Milan in my book now and inter being inter - I hope they go bankrupt or disband the club :D
Roma still looks stronger than Milan.
Milan will fight with Inter for Champions League.

I mean Bonucci,Biglia and Rodriguez the rest are decent players hugely overpaid

Mar 3, 2014
Roma still looks stronger than Milan.
Milan will fight with Inter for Champions League.

I mean Bonucci,Biglia and Rodriguez the rest are decent players hugely overpaid
I prefer Milan's team over Inter's team.

Milan's backline is very strong, and I'd argue the coach is better.

There are 4 UCL spots next year no?

I think

Juventus
Napoli
Milan
Roma
Inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 856)