Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Didn't feel important?? Is this motherfucker for real? How many times did he wear the arm band? How many times did we play through him? How did the fans treat him when his son was sick? (not like he owed anyone anything but he didn't even acknowledge it btw)

Dude got his ego hurt when allegri told him to fuck off. Now let's say it as a collective; Fuck off.

He's going to get exposed without Chiellini and Barzagli. Can't wait.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Didn't feel important?? Is this motherfucker for real? How many times did he wear the arm band? How many times did we play through him? How did the fans treat him when his son was sick? (not like he owed anyone anything but he didn't even acknowledge it btw)

Dude got his ego hurt when allegri told him to fuck off. Now let's say it as a collective; Fuck off.

He's going to get exposed without Chiellini and Barzagli. Can't wait.
and so it begins @Osman this is the point in time :touched:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Just neg them all
Look for that mandzo hater @Marc neg rep as much as possible
I don't feel popular enough to give senior members neg reps :sad:

Don't even have a reputation beyond repute yet :sad:
Don't understand why people dislike Licht, Mandzo, and to some extent Caceres.
The epitome of grinta❤

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So, after these initial comments from both Bonucci and Allegri regarding the transfer, we now know exactly who pushed for it to happen. Apparently Bonucci didn't just want out, he wanted to join a Juve rival.

Some renowned idiots here laughed at me earlier when I suggested that he's the one pushing for a way out.

Glad this snake left our dressing room. No wonder only Captain Buffon saluted him. Barzagli did it just to quash the rumors about a UCL final rift.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well he wil get it coming..

what an ungrateful swine, primadonna

so happy this poor excuse of a defender (he is a weird hybrid of ball-playing midfielder with a moron) is finally out.

i never liked you as a player anyways. Better ones will come after you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)