Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So today we learned skinny legs got a big head.
:agree: ego out of control. After Guardiola's comments and all the English media attention after his good performances at Euro 2012, he thought he was gods gift after that. "Didnt feel important" lol wtf, dude started more games than every player bar Buffon during his 7 year stint with us. Fuck him, I wish him nothing but failure at Bbilan.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Poor excuse of a defender
@acmilan you must really be enjoying this. I know I would be if the tables were opposite.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
I have to say, I am :D

For me, however, it's not so much about Milan actually getting Bonucci but rather the reaction this whole drama has caused in people, the way it exposes human nature at its not so finest :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

So thats why we are selling Dybala...

ouch :D

Aug 2, 2005
“To give 100 per cent, I need to feel important, something that at Juventus was recently happening only in fits and starts.”

http://www.football-italia.net/106133/bonucci-last-juve-straw

“The approach from Milan was intense, Juve made me very important but I’m turning a new page with the same ambitions."

http://www.football-italia.net/106138/bonucci-‘strange-be-milan’

:andy2:
yup.. i was just thinking.. is he contradicting himself in the same interview?!!

i did not care to read it again to understand what he was saying.

wish him all best outside football..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have to say, I am :D

For me, however, it's not so much about Milan actually getting Bonucci but rather the reaction this whole drama has caused in people, the way it exposes human nature at its not so finest :touched:
D
That would apply to any other person. Not to me.

Like someone said, he was kind of overrated by juve fans, and i never had a connection with him since he came here, his first seasons were a disgrace,but i had to stop expressing my displeasure towards him here because it was taboo and was not wotrh the trouble and the flaming. Anyways, after conte deciphered how to cover his ass, his mistakes were greatly reduced and so was my anger.

Now luckily i dont have to put and act anymore. Enjoy him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Besides the going to get exposed part (his personality has no effect on his stellar playing quality) , he is on point in that post. Incredibly weak to utter those words he did, a stark reminder what spoilt ego driven pussies football players are.

Zero respect for any of that, he took not even an ounce of responsibility. Doesn't feel important because he was held accountable for poor behavior? That's not the words of a man but that one of an idiot and a loser despite all he accomplished.

I don't believe he has any less effection for Juve and what he achieved, but it's defenitely quite petty and pathetic way to end it, and he confirmed it with his words that showcase a touch of pompous hubris.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
After all what we read at this moment. What is your take on the cardiff half time story

- - - Updated - - -

So thats why we are selling Dybala...

We arent selling Dybala.

Dybala afkowledged he was wrong, appologised, and got over it.

Bonucci apparently feels too important to do so

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't like were this is going...

Bonucci: 'The last Juve straw'

Leonardo Bonucci reveals being sent to the stands against Porto was “just the final straw” and he didn’t “feel important” at Juventus, prompting his Milan move.
The defender surprised Serie A viewers with a €42m transfer to San Siro after seven years in Turin, where rumours continue to swirl about the breakdown of his rapport with Coach Max Allegri.
“Having discussions over the years is normal, as I am someone who is very direct and always speaks the truth,” Bonucci told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
The first major signs of trouble were in February, when he was sent to the stands for a Champions League game against Porto after a blazing row with Allegri on the touchline during the 4-1 win over Palermo.
“People thought that was the most striking thing, but in truth it was just the final straw: there had been other situations before that.
“To give 100 per cent, I need to feel important, something that at Juventus was recently happening only in fits and starts.”
Bonucci is well aware he’ll be jeered by Juve supporters when Milan face them this season.
“They ought to know that, just like the insults I received when wearing the Bianconeri shirt fired me up, it’ll be the same if they jeer me.”

http://www.football-italia.net/106133/bonucci-last-juve-straw
He is a precious little cupcake isn't he?

It's simple, he wanted Dybala and Higuain money. He wanted more power than he deserved or earned.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really? The butthurt isn't even strong on tuz. Expected it to be worse.
If there was no issue and we sold a content key player like him, damn sure I and rest would be much angrier (for example I'm still annoyed about Vidal...). But besides initial shock and disappointment, I was over this within a day simply because it was out your hands when a situation becomes toxic.

Only thing that sucks that could been helped is selling him to Milan and not overseas, and not for more. But the act of him leaving, really over it already when he became this pompous rebel out of nowhere.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)