Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This. I think there has been little reaction because most people realize he had to leave if he was not fitting into the enviroment anymore. Still, it is disgusting and hurtful to see pictures of him in Milan shirt.

I thought the dude would retire here :(

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe like three years ago but since then he had become a boss and his long balls an absolute weapon for us

Oh and you ungrateful $#@!s that voted for this thread to be in the history instead of legends section sicken me. This dude is legend.
Do you enjoy being stepped on?

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
His "playmaking" abilities are why he's so overrated.

I'd much rather have defenders like Chiello and prime Barzagli.
:tup:
Keep it simple, old school defenders. Defenders who, when in a dangerous situation, don't fuck around and just kick the ball out to a throw in instead of trying the dangerous pass.

Wonder if the switch to a back 4 also pissed him off. He's certainly been of less importance in a back 4. No more 1-2's with Buffon :sad:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Whats disgusting apart from Bonucci is that in a place thats designed for Juventus fans to discuss football cunts like @acmilan show up and dare to laugh at Juve fans for acting hurt in a situation like this. Not remaining objective and logical in a situation like this is way more normal thean the opposite, only means you have your heart in it. I wish you, your team and your pussy of a captain all the worst @acmilan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Seriously the first Juve-Milan will be mouthwatering. Im expecting Bonucci to be booed all game and i can totally see Chiellini going in there with a nice "timed" tackle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Whats disgusting apart from Bonucci is that in a place thats designed for Juventus fans to discuss football cunts like @acmilan show up and dare to laugh at Juve fans for acting hurt in a situation like this. Not remaining objective and logical in a situation like this is way more normal thean the opposite, only means you have your heart in it. I wish you, your team and your pussy of a captain all the worst @acmilan
Come on for being a Milan loving cunt shitstain ACMilan really isn't that bad. :p
Seriously the first Juve-Milan will be mouthwatering. Im expecting Bonucci to be booed all game and i can totally see Chiellini going in there with a nice "timed" tackle.
yea because Chiellini is totally gonna try to actively injure his friend for 7 years and national team teamate to appease the fans over a club rivalry

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He is certainly one of the most irrational members here, but at the same time he laughs at people when their lack of objectivity is at least to some extent understandable (like when a star player leaves or after a CL final loss).

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Come on for being a Milan loving $#@! $#@!stain ACMilan really isn't that bad. :p

yea because Chiellini is totally gonna try to actively injure his friend for 7 years and national team teamate to appease the fans over a club rivalry
We all know Materazzi was a dirty player dont we, still ended up starting for Italy in 2006 WC.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

that face on Chiello @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a> :lol: :heart:

Fuck yeah cunt, there you go.
He's gonna get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. He thought he was bad because he had Chiello by his side, now he'll have to defend vs Chiello

will he be able to stop this perfect dribble and cross by chiello?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This. I think there has been little reaction because most people realize he had to leave if he was not fitting into the enviroment anymore. Still, it is disgusting and hurtful to see pictures of him in Milan shirt.

I thought the dude would retire here :(

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe like three years ago but since then he had become a boss and his long balls an absolute weapon for us

Oh and you ungrateful cunts that voted for this thread to be in the history instead of legends section sicken me. This dude is legend.
To be a legend you actually have to behave like one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci: Nesta my idol, Juve…
Football Italia44 Minutes Ago

Comments
Milan new boy Leonardo Bonucci claims Alessandro Nesta was why he became a defender and that his bond with Juventus “had faded on both sides”.

Bonucci was speaking to Milan TV for the first time as he also discussed why he had bought the ‘hunger’ campaign on social media, the “new challenge” facing him at San Siro and why he was thankful to Juve.

“I’m happy, like I said on social media, the important thing is being hungry. That’s the message I’ve tried to pass on,” the centre-back told Milan TV.

“That’s because it’s the hunger that makes you do things, that gives you that extra something when maybe your strengths are lacking.

“It’s a new adventure and a new challenge. I’ve bought into Milan’s ambitious project a huge deal, and for my part I can only lend my winning experience and desire to keep winning, both of which haven’t faded.

“The players who played for Milan when I was a child are legends for what they’ve won and given to football.

“Then, when I got bigger, Nesta became my idol and I went on to become a defender.

“That being said, they’ve written important pages in the history of football and this club.

“I’m at the beginning [of my Milan career] and I hope to do my bit in helping this jersey back to its previous heights.

“Coincidence that I’m starting my Milan career with a Europa League qualifier? I don’t think so. Life is made up of cycles that start and finish.

“This new start very much resembles mine with Juventus, and I hope it goes the same way.

“When you’re part of a group for seven years, you leave something - I hope - beautiful inside each of [your former teammates].

“I had intense seven years with Juventus, in which I gave so much to them and vice versa.

“In the last part of the last season, this bond had faded a bit on both sides and thus it was decided for us to go our separate ways.

“I was lucky enough to have this offer from Milan, which intensified quickly.

“From now on, I’ll only think about Milan. I thank my old fans and the squad I was part of.

“They gave me so much in terms of human and footballing values, &#8203;&#8203;and I’ll always carry them with me.”
Hey Leonardo. SHUT UP.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont want to hate him, loved the player. But his idiotic crap needs to end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 406)