Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Can't wait to see Higuain reel away in triumph after completing a brace against them, with Bonny sitting on his ass not understanding what happened.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
How will Higgy get past those leg sweeping tackles tho? :scared:

Lol.

The funny thing is that this move is one of the main moves that is part of Bonucci's repertoire. A very silly maneuver, which more often than not left him (and the team) punished.

I'm not trying to justify the sale or anything, as Bonucci had many qualities (particularly passing and positioning) that we will miss, but there were indeed parts of his game that were utterly annoying and left me nailbiting everytime an opponent came 1-on-1 against him during a game.

I feel we had the perfect environment for him at the club, and that he had his perfect place with us. If he can beast for Milan, all credit to him, but I won't belive it until I see it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was getting quite decent at that killer leg sweep as time went on, but obviously it's pretty poor technique. He does that because he goes for an interception more often than standing up, doesn't have confidence in his body position.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Lol.

The funny thing is that this move is one of the main moves that is part of Bonucci's repertoire. A very silly maneuver, which more often than not left him (and the team) punished.

I'm not trying to justify the sale or anything, as Bonucci had many qualities (particularly passing and positioning) that we will miss, but there were indeed parts of his game that were utterly annoying and left me nailbiting everytime an opponent came 1-on-1 against him during a game.

I feel we had the perfect environment for him at the club, and that he had his perfect place with us. If he can beast for Milan, all credit to him, but I won't belive it until I see it.
He was getting quite decent at that killer leg sweep as time went on, but obviously it's pretty poor technique. He does that because he goes for an interception more often than standing up, doesn't have confidence in his body position.
Yeah as time went by he learned how to use this tackle (i remember vs Reus? 2015 he totally killed it) but from time to time it created some dangerous situations for the opponents.
As we're talking about Bonucci's repertoire i can't not mention another one of his deadly weapons - deflections. Feel sorry for Donnarumma already.

Bonucci is dependent on his motivation coach. He'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The coach is not going anywhere tho. :beppe:
Sweets is everything that's left for Leo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol.

i hated seeing him doing that shid, with his awkward body language and lack of athleticism.

yet people is mourning him like we lost cannavaro and nesta combined.

Bianconero hero and all, but now is a traitor and we will have to fuk him in the derby to rmember him how shitty he can be.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It's like watching Barzagli come to save BonBon.
I am gonna go ahead and guess that you are one of the 95+ percent of people here who, less than a week ago, were proclaiming Bonucci to be a top-3 CB in the world. And now, for most of those people, including you, he slots anywhere between mediocre and straight-up garbage, and that's on a good day ...

Interestingly enough, a somewhat similar phenomenon, albeit in reverse, can be observed with De Sciglio ...

Just another case of people being people, I suppose.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am gonna go ahead and guess that you are one of the 95+ percent of people here who, less than a week ago, were proclaiming Bonucci to be a top-3 CB in the world. And now, for most of those people, including you, he slots anywhere between mediocre and straight-up garbage, and that's on a good day ...

Interestingly enough, a somewhat similar phenomenon, albeit in reverse, can be observed with De Sciglio ...

Just another case of people being people, I suppose.
Bonucci is one of the world's best cb's. Possibly top 5 even. He also has very obvious flaws. Kind of like Sergio Ramos and Thiago Silva. Incredible defenders, but their mistakes and weaknesses are very frustrating.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)