Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You gotta be kidding. I'm not saying Juve fans hate him or dislike him, but he gets credit once in a blue moon. It's either the talk of our super trio or more often just Bonucci/Barzagli being mentioned. It's quite rare to see people hail Chiellini.
This is true. He is defo underrated on this forum. He may be loved but he gets a lot of shit too. He is a superstar and loved all over the world yet on this forum people like to bitch and complain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man, there must be a reason behind all this, but I can't get rid of this bitter taste in my mouth. I can't believe he's going to play for Milan.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Atleast people would've known the legitimate reasons behind the transfer.
Yeah, and media will run the whole set of stories based on this "real reasons" the whole year. Bringing up a dirty laundry seldom serves any good.

Edit: He was gone in my book for half a year already, I hoped for big epl money though, obviously not happened

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
By that logic Nedved isn't our legend.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Ah dude come on please dont compare Bonucci with Nedved :D

Bonucci was hit and miss with us. Terrible first few seasons. Made alot of mistakes throughout his career. Former inter player too dont forget. Caused some trouble at crucial times in our season. Was one small part of an amazing backline which many times coverd him. He left in his prime to captain a bitter rival but not before wrecking havoc before he left and when he left he left with a big fucking smile on his face. Believe me he did not shed one tear like the legends of our past have all done. The likes of Nedved are on another level. Now enjoy watching this 'legend' get embarressed by our strikers next season.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I've got no animosity towards him, but I don't think he's a legend as well. I thought from the start he was more in a relationship with the club (very tight) than being Juventus through and through if that makes sense. He enjoyed the ride.

He has a few times showed interest in moves abroad/spoke of potential manager he'd like to play for (Pep). Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio those are Juventus, they identify to the club.

My guess is that all the rumors about Cardiff are false and that he simply wanted a new challenge and pushed for Milan for the 8 millions salary. The management then bent over. Not that grateful of him no matter the scenario therefore not a legend.

Aug 2, 2005
to be a Juve Legend you need something more than titles to be there..fans loving u, played your heart and soul, he had it all..
the thing is he was sold is strange (or still not confirmed) circumistances for low fee should not affect your decision..
leaving at his prime to a rival most Juve fans hates (for reasons like his family not going out of Italy) to be their captain?

I am with Azzurri7 here we still need to know the real story behind this move regardless of his destination and with Xperd here that he played 7 years putting his heart and soul and loved by the fans and be like Boniek tier legend

if Litch moved this year to BL or EPL where would you put him?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
if Litch moved this year to BL or EPL where would you put him?
All 6, is legend in my book..
Feel free to disagree.

And Milan Captain, who will be best remembered for his stunt in Juve jersey? I'm still bitter, but i think that's not something Milanisti hope for.

Aug 2, 2005
Barzagli now:

“We had fantastic years together as teammates, full of victories and great achievements,” wrote Barzagli on Instagram.

“We improved each other, supported and found a rapport together with Gigi and Giorgio that I’d never experienced before.

“It seems strange not to see you in the locker room, that same locker room that some lately have depicted as split, with inventions and fantasies on rows and clashes.

“But we know the truth. Good luck for your new adventure, Leo.”
so again Alves and Barza saying the truth is something else to what is written in the media but yet not really saying that nothing happened or something did happen.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
All 6, is legend in my book..
Feel free to disagree.

And Milan Captain, who will be best remembered for his stunt in Juve jersey? I'm still bitter, but i think that's not something Milanisti hope for.

Licht is a legend, no doubt.

And Milan making Bonucci their captain is even more embarassing for them than the transfer is for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)