Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
you mean to say milan didn't have a CB issue? after relying on the likes of zapata and paletta ffs whats wrong with you
i mean i dont give a fuck about serie A
this Milan team is good but we are still far better

we have been there in their situation and we got so many players in and out.. we signed Kovac, Andrade, Legro.. Canavro (great player as Leo) and none solved the issue
they spent in one year 220 millions and yet they are below us in term of quality.
it would be a great season for them if they finished 2nd above Napoli

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Am I the only one who is not hating on Leo? The guy loved Juve every minute since the first day, if the choice was Allegri to let him go or Leo's then be it but questioning his emotions and affection is stupid, he loved the club, he had a strong bond with the fans and signing for Milan was a surprise but his family wanted to stay in Italy and Milan was the most reasonable choice out of the rest (Inter, Roma, Napoli).

Of course it hurts to see him wearing Milan's kit but lets also keep in mind that it is most likely Juve will win serie a again, the gap is still big, I want Milan to return back, the league needs stronger teams like the 90s, it's time to attract big names, 90% of them have been avoiding series a, as much as I hate to see Leo leave, it's somehow healthy for the league, and guess what? If Juve don't win the league this season which is very much unlikely it wont affect me much, because the target should be the fucking Champions League and six titles in a row somehow does kill the league.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Am I the only one who is not hating on Leo? The guy loved Juve every minute since the first day, if the choice was Allegri to let him go or Leo's then be it but questioning his emotions and affection is stupid, he loved the club, he had a strong bond with the fans and signing for Milan was a surprise but his family wanted to stay in Italy and Milan was the most reasonable choice out of the rest (Inter, Roma, Napoli).

Of course it hurts to see him wearing Milan's kit but lets also keep in mind that it is most likely Juve will win serie a again, the gap is still big, I want Milan to return back, the league needs stronger teams like the 90s, it's time to attract big names, 90% of them have been avoiding series a, as much as I hate to see Leo leave, it's somehow healthy for the league, and guess what? If Juve don't win the league this season which is very much unlikely it wont affect me much, because the target should be the $#@!ing Champions League and six titles in a row somehow does kill the league.

The mercato isnt over. This gap is not going to be big if they end up signing a proven league goalscorer like Bellotti or Aubemayang. Napoli aside, most other sides are also rebuilding or losing players like Roma and Inter, the rest wong challenge, Atalanta finished 4th last season, so i dont see how Milan cant finish top 4 and CL spot therefore if they add 1-2 additions.

Aug 2, 2005

Of course it hurts to see him wearing Milan's kit but lets also keep in mind that it is most likely Juve will win serie a again, the gap is still big, I want Milan to return back, the league needs stronger teams like the 90s, it's time to attract big names, 90% of them have been avoiding series a, as much as I hate to see Leo leave, it's somehow healthy for the league, and guess what? If Juve don't win the league this season which is very much unlikely it wont affect me much, because the target should be the $#@!ing Champions League and six titles in a row somehow does kill the league.
yes. great post.
i am not hating him also..

but I would want us to win this season and the next one (first VAR season), if anyone saying Refereeing shit I will slap him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Of course it hurts to see him wearing Milan's kit but lets also keep in mind that it is most likely Juve will win serie a again, the gap is still big, I want Milan to return back, the league needs stronger teams like the 90s, it's time to attract big names, 90% of them have been avoiding series a, as much as I hate to see Leo leave, it's somehow healthy for the league, and guess what? If Juve don't win the league this season which is very much unlikely it wont affect me much, because the target should be the fucking Champions League and six titles in a row somehow does kill the league.
Count me in :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The mercato isnt over. This gap is not going to be big if they end up signing a proven league goalscorer like Bellotti or Aubemayang. Napoli aside, most other sides are also rebuilding or losing players like Roma and Inter, the rest wong challenge, Atalanta finished 4th last season, so i dont see how Milan cant finish top 4 and CL spot therefore if they add 1-2 additions.
The gap is still big as in Milan stopping Juve from winning the title, Milan's aim will be top 3 and qualify for CL and they probably will.

But both Napoli and Juve are ahead.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

What about:

Am I the only one who is not hating on Zlatan? The guy loved Juve every minute since the first day, if the choice was Secoo&Cobolli Gigli to let him go or Zlatan then be it but questioning his emotions and affection is stupid, he loved the club, he had a strong bond with the fans and signing for Inter was a surprise but his family wanted to stay in Italy and Inter was the most reasonable choice out of the rest (Roma 2nd tier, Milan had point decution and Napoli were in serie B).

Of course it hurts to see him wearing Inter's kit but lets also keep in mind that it was most likely Juve will win serie a again one day

Oct 23, 2011
I am hating him right now because he clearly misbehaved in what most of us consider one of the biggest games in our history as a football club. Last season's final was so important in closing a chapter and starting a new one with a lot of European succes, while now we still haven't closed the old one yet. I will never forgive him IF he disrupted the locker room, which i am sure of he did or he wouldn't be pushed out of the club. And for this i hate him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It won't change anything. The expectations will only get higher and the slightest of setbacks will be highlighted even more after the CL success.

You have Real and Barca fans who are unhappy when they have one season of lesser success and those team have tasted more success in recent years than many can dream of.

This inferiority complex people have is completely personal and has nothing to do with the amount of success their club will achieve. Some just decide to always be unsatisfied and fail too see all the good things.
I wouldn't be so sure. Missing out on CL for 21 years can turn into an obsession. Every Juve fan knows that winning a CL is like something that comes on a blue moon, so even if we won it we can be rest assured that we don't need to expect it anytime soon. Real Madrid and Barca are on a different level. They are spoilt while we are deprived.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The gap is still big as in Milan stopping Juve from winning the title, Milan's aim will be top 3 and qualify for CL and they probably will.

But both Napoli and Juve are ahead.
Its funny how people keep saying these things. Im telling you a proven goalscorer like Bellotti or Aubemayang who will score weekly will make them top 2 contenders, Napoli almost won the league thanks to Higuain goals.

Of course if we make 2-3 smart signings we will be the favorites still, if we sign a Berna and a quality midfielder addition like Matic. And a solid RB/RWB addition. But i already see Milan ahead of Roma and Inter in the squad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am hating him right now because he clearly misbehaved in what most of us consider one of the biggest games in our history as a football club. Last season's final was so important in closing a chapter and starting a new one with a lot of European succes, while now we still haven't closed the old one yet. I will never forgive him IF he disrupted the locker room, which i am sure of he did or he wouldn't be pushed out of the club. And for this i hate him.
Until we know what exactly happened during Final's HT and how did things go out of hands we can't comment much.

After watching Leo for seven years I am 100% sure he had no bad intentions to disrupt the locker-room, it is very possible a misunderstanding took place and with the final's tensed atmosphere things went out of hand but the true story we are yet to know. Of course whoever had a hand in this terrible 2nd half performance will be blamed forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny how people keep saying these things. Im telling you a proven goalscorer like Bellotti or Aubemayang who will score weekly will make them top 2 contenders, Napoli almost won the league thanks to Higuain goals.
Milan at this moment can land Cristian Ronaldo they would still not be favorites as clear as it is.

9 or 10 new faces in the starting 11 takes time and half of them are not even world-class players yet like (Calhanoglu, Kessie, Donnarumma, mussacchio, Conti etc).

It takes a team like Real Madrid, Bayern or Barca's current squad to take the title off Juve, lets be serious.

Aug 2, 2005
it does not need a rocket scientist to figure it out.. something happened at HT which included him, Alves, Dybala and Barza.
i believe Tanu is a trusted source here.. he said Dybala, Barza, and Cheesio asked to sell him

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it does not need a rocket scientist to figure it out.. something happened at HT which included him, Alves, Dybala and Barza.
i believe Tanu is a trusted source here.. he said Dybala, Barza, and Cheesio asked to sell him
Barza and Dybala both liked Leo's Instagram pictures when he returned to Vinovo and then the picture that he thanked his team-mates and Club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 1086)