Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'll take reaching CL final 2 times in 3 years over selling any player each mercato in a second.
Id like to win the CL eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

No one has said bye to him bar Buffon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thats interesting point in terms of the national team now and upcoming world cup. If he has fallen out with the Juventus italians like Barzagli, Chiellini, Marchisio, how is that Italy world cup camp going to be? Would be fkn hilarious if Italy hired Allegri after 2018. Bonucci retiring from NT then?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Bonucci bought a full-page ad in today's edition of Gazzetta dello Sport to salute Juventus

A splendid story

Seven seasons have passed.

Seven seasons of victories, of dreams come true, of growth achieved via an empathic and exceptional bond with Juve, in its absolute entirety.

Six Scudetti, all experienced and earned by fighting. Naturally, there remains the great regret of not winning the Champions League, but stronger than that is the pride of success achieved and of being part of a big Family.

I always gave my all, truly, to the end. I received, I gave and I learned.

What I see today looking behind me is in any case a splendid story, worthy of reaching its conclusion in full respect and affection, without undermining what I experienced together with the Club, the Captain, my teammates and fans.

Thank you for everything, Juve.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...agina-gazzetta-grazie-juve-210312524838.shtml

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bonucci bought a full-page ad in today's edition of Gazzetta dello Sport to salute Juventus

A splendid story

Seven seasons of victories, of dreams come true, of growth achieved via an empathic and exceptional bond with Juve, in its absolute entirety.

Six Scudetti, all experienced and earned by fighting. Naturally, there remains the great regret of not winning the Champions League, but stronger than that is the pride of success achieved and of being part of a big Family.

What I see today looking behind me is in any case a splendid story, worthy of reaching its conclusion in full respect and affection, without undermining what I experienced together with the Club, the Captain, my teammates and fans.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...agina-gazzetta-grazie-juve-210312524838.shtml
Forza Leo

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

A splendid story

:cry:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

A splendid story

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You haven't watched FOX. At least not in America.

Fox is niet 'conservatief'. Het is altijd een of andere presentator die een waanzinnige theorie loopt te schreeuwen. Genre Clinton vaccineert kinderen met homoseksualiteit. Het is echt dat soort gedoe, niet 'conservatief'.

CNN is objective. People like to say it isn't, but it is. From that objectivity CNN simply say Trump isn't qualified. Which he isn't.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Cool. I havent seen fox enough in that case. But CNN deliberately publishes insane stories.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
This fake news is annoying as fuck. I wonder how many versions we got to hear before the truth comes out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Truth:
Allegri asked from marrotta to sell bonucci if juve want to continue with him as coach.bonucci wife wanted milan because she and bonucci didn't want to go out of italy.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

A splendid story

Conclusion in full respect and affection from your side Leonardo is not moving to one of the most disgusting rivals we have. Since you've concluded this story by taking a big dump in the hearts of juventini, don't expect anything less in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)