Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Do you know how Milan fund's come from? Did you know how UEFA rejected their FFP plan and they had to resubmit a new one. And do you think they can sustain this spending this summer on a long run. And Milan did not lure Bonucci from our team, we choose to sell him and he wants to stay in Italy. What you mentioned about the salary is true , but the same case can be applied to us and EPL chasing the same star. Us and PSG chasing the same star. Us and Spanish clubs chasing the same star. We been sustaining our finances through the club itself. If it comes to a situation where a player we definitely feel we need to outbid Milan, we can choose another approach to finance it as well. You talk about losing Pogba from our team to a 6th place team, but we also couldn't close Aguero because of EPL finance. Same reason why we can't afford Sanchez now.

On Bayern they have more money there because of their organization . Agnelli has a model based on Bayern, but he knows that a stronger league can help push to a higher status. I find it quite funny that you are talking about Bayern and yet Agnelli has mention we are following the Bayern model and we also want to have a stronger league which he has mentioned many times. I feel some should have more faith in our president who have brought us from the dead. He has shown he knows what he is doing and what he is talking
Kroos aside Bayern dont sell major names every other summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Kroos aside Bayern dont sell major names every other summer.
Yes, but we haven't reach their financial stature or CL stature yet. We are still growing and using them as a model doesn't mean we can replicate it with immediate affect. Plus you have to factor in other considerations.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So as of now only Gigi said goodbye to him? He himself also didnt post anything to the players/fans, it seems all the info about him not beign liked in the dressing room are true, but why wouldnt ppst goodbye post to Juve fans?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So when do you guys turn on him and say Bonucci was never world class, call him easily replaceable and overrated? Three weeks from now? Start of the season?

Letting go of Vidal, Pogba and now Bonucci in the last 3 years. I told y'all there's a problem at Juve :lol:
Oh,look who's talking, richest club in the world failing miserably season after season, you sure you're in a place to laugh at other clubs having problems?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Pissed, that we've just sold one of the best defenders in the world. That said I'm convinced there's more to this - our official press release says a lot without saying anything. If he was a locker room cancer then good riddance. Allegri > any of our players bar Buffon.

Might need to look towards a solid rebuild of youth rather than trying to replace. Serie A title shouldn't be in danger. CL tho..

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Agnelli talked to #Buffon before deciding to sell #Bonucci (Corriere Della Sera)
Hahahhah I can only imagine what Buffon said. "sell the f ucker he is top scorer against me and I'm his teammate." Good on Agnelli for giving Gigi this much regard. He always has. I remember when Gigi renewed late 2014 Agnelli said "Gigi is the only Italian who can win Golden Ball." He was so close Mr. President, so close. Well, if it was not for BonBigEgo.

- - - Updated - - -

Pissed, that we've just sold one of the best defenders in the world. That said I'm convinced there's more to this - our official press release says a lot without saying anything. If he was a locker room cancer then good riddance. Allegri > any of our players bar Buffon.

Might need to look towards a solid rebuild of youth rather than trying to replace. Serie A title shouldn't be in danger. CL tho..
You know what's up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)