Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So when do you guys turn on him and say Bonucci was never world class, call him easily replaceable and overrated? Three weeks from now? Start of the season?

Letting go of Vidal, Pogba and now Bonucci in the last 3 years. I told y'all there's a problem at Juve :lol:
He isn't easily replaceable, but he is the "easiest" out of those 3 to replace. Infact, we have two young defenders in our ranks who are better "pure" defenders than him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
It did take probably three seasons for him to transform from BonBon to Bonucci, with those blunder pass backs to Buffon.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's not what he wanted inside, he's hurt.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's kinda strange that only Buffon (afaik) said goodbye to him on social media. Didn't see Barza, Chiello, or Marchisio say anything. Not even Khedira ffs (who's usually fast on these things).

"Oh it's nothing. I just bitch-slapped Dybala in Cardiff. Not really interesting."
They're still men and when you burn bridges there ain't no coming back from that

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We will meet him in CL final 2 years from now. Aka Inzaghi 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Fatso gonna dead him
Someone needs to post the compliations with Bonucci losing games, 2012 euro final comes to mind, the 2 cold showers in the CL final. Getting trashed by Bayern twice.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We will meet him in CL final 2 years from now. Aka Inzaghi 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone needs to post the compliations with Bonucci losing games, 2012 euro final comes to mind, the 2 cold showers in the CL final. Getting trashed by Bayern twice.
I'm sure some Juve fan has already posted that exact compilation on twitter :D

Juve fans are straight savage

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He was a total legend for us. So many years of top quality service and part of the team that brought Juve back to its former glory.

If he can be a key person in Milan's history too then good for him. But thats a WIIIILLLD bet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)