Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Someone needs to come out with the calciopoli fax machines.

* The only obvious bet right now is getting demoted for the Pogba fee cuts.

** Maybe the chinese are good at fixing games?

- - - Updated - - -

They'll make up again just like with pirlo before going to the mls
Wouldnt rule out Allegri being one of the candidates to coach Italy after Ace Ventura leaves. Ancelotti is the other one but he might stick with Bayern cause they keep their roster.

Bonucci can start thinking about NT retirement plans if FIGC give the offer to Allegri after the 2018WC.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Del Piero said that for this deal to be done so quickly and to a "rival" there had to be something more behind it. We won't know what exactly but something had to be there with him, Max and possibly others.

When Leo was asked by someone what happened at Cardiff he responded with "its water under the bridge, we don't care"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Are you freaking kidding me???

Where the hell did this come from?

If we are crazy enough to sell Bonucci then we might as well sell him to the likes of City of Chelsea for 80m.

This is nothing short of complete and utter madness.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Del Piero said that for this deal to be done so quickly and to a "rival" there had to be something more behind it. We won't know what exactly but something had to be there with him, Max and possibly others.

When asked by someone what happened at Cardiff he responded with "its water under the bridge, we don't care"

:lol: it's the worst kept secret in football. Something huge happened in Cardiff, and we've rightfully fucked off the main perp. Pity, we couldn't milk Meelahhhn for another 10-15M more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I guess you have a point with bonucci. All this hate is based on mere speculation. Hopefully we'll get to know the real truth soon. What's funny is no-one was buying the half time CL story. Everyone were dismissing it and now they are buying it because it consoles them and justifys to them the reason he went there. However, in reality there could have of other reasons at play behind this move.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bullshit, people are buying it now because he was kicked out of the club within 24 hours, that shit must have happend. Otherwise doing this makes no sense. It's not about the earlier issues in February because clearly he was punished for that already.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bull$#@!, people are buying it now because he was kicked out of the club within 24 hours, that $#@! must have happend. Otherwise doing this makes no sense. It's not about the earlier issues in February because clearly he was punished for that already.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
But they are combined issues. Bonucci already got sent to stands because of the argument pre-Porto. And then the CL final HT s--t happens. So basically Bonucci crossed the lines twice against Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't have any playmaker in the back anymore.
Good, can we start playing defenders there now?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dybala to put him on his ass and do the mouth wash celebration after he scores right in Leo's face this season.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
After the calciopoli i will never root or hope some other serie a team improves or goes on to win the CL to "honour the italian flag".

We actually got to 2 CL finals partly "thanks to this weak ass league some suggest". With a tougher league it will be tougher to rotate between serie a and CL.

Another thing, we are still selling players/top players now, when we dominated the league and got to 2 CL finals. What happens if we dont win anything anymore? I could even see a scenario were we actually sell another major player next summer not for the sake of it but Buffon retires and we need replacement, im sure the management will not sign some nobody for Buffon replacement. So they might very well sell someone like Dybala next summer for big bucks. AND we arent going to reach CL final every year anyway. So less income.

Long term, i dont see any positive actually, Milan, potentially Inter with these sugar daddy asian money owners will actually weaken our chances long term. Just look at the fact how Bonucci DOUBLES his salary joining Milan. This shows a very obvious message out.

And in 1-2 years time our end of an era could actually become reality, i honestly think if we dont find proper replacement for Buffon we will have issues, Barzagli is getting old, Chiellini likewise, these are considered our leaders of this team. So was Bonucci, and then he flipped out. You need leaders for success.

I disagree. A stronger league doesn't have to mean we are losing. It means we will step a gear above. We want to have a stronger league, so that we can increase our revenue. To challenge the English club and the Spanish duo's we need to find way to increase the revenue. And having a stronger league, increases branding all over the world, better tv deals and merchandising will be improved. Other teams can be stronger, but we will always be stronger than them. This is what we need.
You are concern about the money and wages that Milan just made , even though we all know that Milan has no sustainable plan, instead the English clubs keep on increasing revenue and can have our players at their picking doesn't seem to concern you. We should challenge the teams in front of us and not stop to look back at the team behind us. Calciopoli is painful but we shouldn't use that to stunt our growth.

Lastly two recent interview from the only person that matters about Juventus and Serie A imho.

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli says “Italy must aim to return to the top of world football”.

The Bianconeri have won the Scudetto for five years in a row, and a win over Crotone on Sunday will secure a sixth.

Some have criticised the club for having a much higher revenue than the others in the League, but the patron shrugged that off.

“Today marks seven years of my Presidency,” Agnelli told members.

“I think criticising Juventus is reductive, first we have to look at ourselves, then the others.

“Remember the revenue Juve had in 2010 compared to the revenues of the teams now criticising us.

“As for the current Serie A, the scenario has changed a bit now because we have a great businessman like [James] Palotta at Roma, there’s Suning at Inter and [Yonghong] Li at Milan.

“Italy has to be competitive in every facet, it’s definitely a great result to have four teams in the Champions League for next season, then it’s the responsibility of the teams to do well in the League and the Champions League.

“Last year Bayern-Juve was the second most viewed match after the Champions League final.

“We need to shorten the gap to the teams above us: La Liga, the Bundesliga and the Premier League. Italy must aim to return to the top of world football.

“Juventus will continue trying to make our own path to try and help the League be competitive.”

If someone had said seven years ago that Juve would be within two games of the treble today, would Agnelli have believed it?

“On that day in 2010, the objective was to win, I was told how many times I used that in my inauguration speech.

“Winning in sport is great, because every year you start again from zero. What’s important for me is that on July 1, everyone who works at Juventus is convinced we can win everything.

“Juventus exists to win.”
Andrea Agnelli insists his Juventus “have only just begun” and that the club “won’t backtrack” on bringing in more stars.

Juve have won six straight Scudetti since 2011, all of which came under Agnelli’s presidency, but a sense of pessimism has crept in after their 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid in the Champions League Final last month.

Nonetheless, the patron made it clear the Bianconeri would remain competitive, both on the pitch and in the transfer market.

“What’s been built in my first seven years is just the foundation for our future successes,” he told Tuttosport.

“My Juve have only just begun. The six Scudetti are a starting point.

“It’s not true that Serie A is just a little workout, but I hope that the Milan clubs can challenge us again.

“Will we sign more top players like Higuain? We won’t backtrack now.

“Losing in the Champions League Final? I’m sorry for Cardiff, but a season can’t be judged on 20 minutes.

“Nothing happened during half-time. I was present. Besides, there’s a way to overcome an obsession with the Champions League: winning it!”

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I disagree. A stronger league doesn't have to mean we are losing. It means we will step a gear above. We want to have a stronger league, so that we can increase our revenue. To challenge the English club and the Spanish duo's we need to find way to increase the revenue. And having a stronger league, increases branding all over the world, better tv deals and merchandising will be improved. Other teams can be stronger, but we will always be stronger than them. This is what we need.
You are concern about the money and wages that Milan just made , even though we all know that Milan has no sustainable plan, instead the English clubs keep on increasing revenue and can have our players at their picking doesn't seem to concern you. We should challenge the teams in front of us and not stop to look back at the team behind us. Calciopoli is painful but we shouldn't use that to stunt our growth.

Lastly two recent interview from the only person that matters about Juventus and Serie A imho.

And im not sure about this strong league thing on the big picture. We actually made two CL finals during this "weak era". In a tougher league it will be harder to compete, if Milan are capable paying 2x more salary now for a 30 year old Bonucci, think about long term, they can basically pay double for each of our player or our target. Next summer we could be in a situation were both Juve and Milan offer CL football and chase same star. We offer 6m, Milan offer 9m salary. Which one you think the player chooses?

How are we going to be always stronger if Milan can outpay each of our target and even lure a player from our team?

Pogba was the only player the english picked and we made huge money out of it and manage to use that money to build a new side which was 1 game away from treble. Didnt really miss Pogba much at all.

So far we seem to be able to keep all of our other players from epl. Instead we are losing player to Bayern. Is Bundesliga more watched league than serie a? Or they just have a better system there.

Milan have spent 168m euros on players so far this summer. We arent going to compete that what ever the revenue without selling a major star Pogba type basically.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Then why are we selling Bonucci?

Come on.
Bonucci had problems with Allegri even before the CL final, so you can't just conclude that the CL final is the only reason he was sold. Plus we wouldn't know what context Agnelli is referring to when he said nothing happened. It could be something that he consider trivial. And they is another so called exclusive reason why Bonucci was sold is Allegri demanded it was either him or Bonucci when he signed the contract.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
And im not sure about this strong league thing on the big picture. We actually made two CL finals during this "weak era". In a tougher league it will be harder to compete, if Milan are capable paying 2x more salary now for a 30 year old Bonucci, think about long term, they can basically pay double for each of our player or our target. Next summer we could be in a situation were both Juve and Milan offer CL football and chase same star. We offer 6m, Milan offer 9m salary. Which one you think the player chooses?

How are we going to be always stronger if Milan can outpay each of our target and even lure a player from our team?

Pogba was the only player the english picked and we made huge money out of it and manage to use that money to build a new side which was 1 game away from treble. Didnt really miss Pogba much at all.

So far we seem to be able to keep all of our other players from epl. Instead we are losing player to Bayern. Is Bundesliga more watched league than serie a? Or they just have a better system there.
Do you know how Milan fund's come from? Did you know how UEFA rejected their FFP plan and they had to resubmit a new one. And do you think they can sustain this spending this summer on a long run. And Milan did not lure Bonucci from our team, we choose to sell him and he wants to stay in Italy. What you mentioned about the salary is true , but the same case can be applied to us and EPL chasing the same star. Us and PSG chasing the same star. Us and Spanish clubs chasing the same star. We been sustaining our finances through the club itself. If it comes to a situation where a player we definitely feel we need to outbid Milan, we can choose another approach to finance it as well. You talk about losing Pogba from our team to a 6th place team, but we also couldn't close Aguero because of EPL finance. Same reason why we can't afford Sanchez now.

On Bayern they have more money there because of their organization . Agnelli has a model based on Bayern, but he knows that a stronger league can help push to a higher status. I find it quite funny that you are talking about Bayern and yet Agnelli has mention we are following the Bayern model and we also want to have a stronger league which he has mentioned many times. I feel some should have more faith in our president who have brought us from the dead. He has shown he knows what he is doing and what he is talking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 454)