• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Fan question: "What happened in Cardiff?"

Bonucci: "Water under the bridge. Not our problem (we don't care)"

[video=twitter;885998594347741184]https://twitter.com/elkunaguero10/status/885998594347741184[/video]

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bonucci isn't going to open his mouth (if he's smart)

Juve could've "exiled" him and made killer bank off of his sale. But our management opted to part as amicably as possible. Can't agree with that but he was granted a boon - I'm setting up the puns

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If we told him your going abroad on our terms he may have eventually agreed. We should try that someday, maybe with a lesser name or a primavera player and then slowly work our way up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If we told him your going abroad on our terms he may have eventually agreed. We should try that someday, maybe with a lesser name or a primavera player and then slowly work our way up.

I already told you he had personal reasons to stay in Italy.

But its becoming a repeat isnt it, we sold Vidal below his price cause he always wanted to join Bayern instead of making a bidding war and getting 60-70m between Man utd, PSG, Real, Bayern, Chelsea bidding.

THIS is smth i feel is some Samp level operating.

Pogba deal seems like the odd one out in that pattern as we actually sold for big bucks. But how much did Raiola get from that?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:lol:

Why would you care, he just barfs, doesn't bite :p

@Klin and I are buds and he knows I am fucking with him but, truth be told, he knows who has the big dick in this relationship of ours :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I already told you he had personal reasons to stay in Italy.

But its becoming a repeat isnt it, we sold Vidal below his price cause he always wanted to join Bayern instead of making a bidding war and getting 60-70m between Man utd, PSG, Real, Bayern, Chelsea bidding.

THIS is smth i feel is some Samp level operating.
Yeah i understand his kids issues but as you said it's getting too repetitive. Irony is even samp know how to sell well.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Moggi: 'Bonucci row with Allegri'
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi insists he’d “never” have sold Leonardo Bonucci to Milan, but “evidently something happened between him and Max Allegri.”

The defender was sold this evening for €42m and agreed a five-year contract, pending a medical.

“It’s a great buy for Milan, as he is the best defender in Italy at this moment,” disgraced ex-director general Moggi told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Evidently something happened between him and the Coach. Even then, I never would’ve given him to Milan, because they are a direct opponent.

“I’d have told him: 'I will sell you abroad, otherwise you can stay here and not be a pain in the…’

“I don’t believe in club symbols, as they are all professionals. In any case, Bonucci is a big reinforcement for Milan.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I would love that type of experiment

Unfortunately, we loan out all of our younger players and the majority of them never see the light of day in regards to Juve's first team so...

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Marchisio likes Bonucci rant

Claudio Marchisio liked an Instagram post today which was directed at Leonardo Bonucci! The rant by @Dybala_mivida_ which talks about dignity and respect for the Juve shirt is translated below:

“Leonardo Bonucci, do you recognize this little boy? He is the man who is currently running around the training grounds at Vinovo. He is the man that gave his entire career to Juventus, who debuted for Juventus the year of Serie B. He is the man who in 2007-08 went on loan to Empoli and once he returned home, he understood he had to do something big.”

“He refused Bayern and Chelsea for the love of the shirt, for his attachment to the fans and also because he was living his dream, playing football for the team he loves. This is a man who can kiss the badge on the jersey. Why do I speak to you about these three champions(presumably speaking of Buffon, Chiellini and il Principino)? Easy, they all have one thing in common, take a guess? Dignity.”

“Dignity to refuse million dollar offers and stay at the club which made themknown in the World of Football.”

“What were you before Juventus, Bonucci? You were nothing Leo, nothing. A boy who loved playing football. Who believed in you? Who gave you the chanceto breakthrough? Who gave you the chance to go from Bari to Juventus?”

“Coward. This is the one and only adjective that comes to mind. You fought with Allegri, sitting on the bench during Juve-Porto didn’t sit well? Now it is evident, during the halftime break at Cardiff something happened. This something was so big that you are making this choice. Do you think you will make Allegri pay? Do you think this is a disrespect to Dybala? DO YOU THINK THIS IS LOVE? The love that you pledged, you know I don’t forget. Last year you said “I will chain myself to Juventus Stadium before leaving.” Now, it’s Allianz Stadium therefore you have fulfilled your promise.”

“Go to Milan Leo, keep your Tuesdays and Wednesdays open. Remember one thing though, as soon as you step onto the field I will be the first to whistle you. You will all say, “You are like the Naplotani,” Sorry but I feel how they did last year. It is useless to tell me that I should show gratitude, when you Leo, showed none.””

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
It's kinda strange that only Buffon (afaik) said goodbye to him on social media. Didn't see Barza, Chiello, or Marchisio say anything. Not even Khedira ffs (who's usually fast on these things).

That last part is more along the lines of "Nothing interesting (to see/know)" or "It's nothing"
"Oh it's nothing. I just bitch-slapped Dybala in Cardiff. Not really interesting."

United#7

May 30, 2017
So when do you guys turn on him and say Bonucci was never world class, call him easily replaceable and overrated? Three weeks from now? Start of the season?

Letting go of Vidal, Pogba and now Bonucci in the last 3 years. I told y'all there's a problem at Juve :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)