Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm not worried at all. During my time as a juve fan, one thing had always been certain. It's not the players who make juve great; it's juve who make the players great.

It's really more about discipline and having the right mindset. Players like Legrottaglie, Bonucci, Cristiano Zanetti and even Barzagli all got vastly better after joining us.

Even going back to the Iuliano, Pessotto, Montero and Birindelli days. None of them really had the same talent or class as Milans defenders. But we were still up there winning the leagues and playing in CL finals.

I'm sure we will end up with the best defense by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
This is very true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

buff

Jan 30, 2004
Even with the departure of Bonucci we still far far far away the best team in Italy.

We must have confidence in Marotta and comp. Expect new arrivals and a better team next season. Bonucci was a great player, but we still have some CD (Chiellini, Benatia, Rugani, Caldara, Barzagli)

Aug 12, 2015
Remember Allegris words from 27.06.2017?

Juventus manager, Massimiliano Allegri, has insisted that Leonardo Bonucci will not leave the club.

The £50million-rated defender is one of Chelsea boss Antonio Conte’s key targets, as he looks to strengthen his defence ahead of next season.

Bonucci fell out with Allegri in February and was dropped for a Champions League game away to Porto. The two men have apparently settled their rift and the manager is backing the 30-year-old to take over as captain, when Gianluigi Buffon retires next year.

“At that particular moment, [dropping Bonucci] was the right thing to do. There are times when you should turn a blind eye and times when you have to have your eyes wide open and in that moment Leo was wrong.

“I was wrong too, and in fact I punished myself and Leo was left out. It was an important and decisive game and even if we’d lost we’d have had the strength to win 10 more.

“We played a good game against Porto and then, after two days, Bonucci came back, because he’s an important player, an extraordinary player.

Above all, he has to understand that he’ll be the future leader of the Juventus dressing room,” Allegri said.

:andyandbarcelona:

Mar 3, 2014
I want both Milan clubs to be competitive again. Winning the Scudetto over them is better than anything it hasnt been the same since they fell apart
Same - it will help our revenue massively in the long run. Serie A revenue growth has been 6-8% lower per year than competing leagues to sports rights and sponsorship. A bit of catching up would not hurt.

We have key advantages over England:
1) Weather and Beauty
2) Better domestic talent
3) Better football minds
4) More cultural ties with South America, particularly Argentina, as well as a similar language and lifestyle.

England has 2 things:
1) If you play in London, you're in a global city, which is attractive for young people.
2) MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

With a bit more money, we close the gap.

Culturally/Weather wise Spain and Italy are at a huge advantage vs. England and Germany. Germany is at the biggest disadvantage with their language, but their domestic talent is so strong right now that it keeps the league strong, while a strong economy and strong attendance keeps the money aspect attractive too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 359)