Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
This club never ceases to depress me, FUCK THIS SHIT.
When we sell we sell for peanuts, now we sell to fucking milan. FUCKKKKK.
We are not winning CL any time soon, now we are powering our rivals to not be able to win fucking serie a too.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This club never ceases to depress me, FUCK THIS SHIT.
When we sell we sell for peanuts, now we sell to fucking milan. FUCKKKKK.
We are not winning CL any time soon, now we are powering our rivals to not be able to win fucking serie a too.
I do hate this transfer but stop it with the hyperbole. We are still the strongest team in Serie A and will win the CL soon.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just wrote to Bonucci.
I told him it was a cheap shot; but judging by his behavior he will now feel at home at a Club which has been run for 30 years by a convicted pedophile, tax dodger and curroptor.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
savage

i like it

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Remember when I said I wanted Bonucci sold? In response, people were saying "lol u stupid, he's a leader of this team. What you're proposing is blasphemy" :lol:

Lmao, I just remembered some members were calling him our next captain.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I'm not worried at all. During my time as a juve fan, one thing had always been certain. It's not the players who make juve great; it's juve who make the players great.

It's really more about discipline and having the right mindset. Players like Legrottaglie, Bonucci, Cristiano Zanetti and even Barzagli all got vastly better after joining us.

Even going back to the Iuliano, Pessotto, Montero and Birindelli days. None of them really had the same talent or class as Milans defenders. But we were still up there winning the leagues and playing in CL finals.

I'm sure we will end up with the best defense by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

YY11

Sep 9, 2011
one of my milan friends texted me :
now! this is our revenge!!
(pointing out Pirlo transfer, of course)

then I texted back :
well ... this costs you more than 40mil and Pirlo was FREE transfer!

it's been 50 minutes and still no text from him!

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
from the Bilan forum:

"Instant favorite if he spits on Juve like every other departing player.

Just admit he is moving to a bigger club with a better chance to win the champions league"

Lol, they won't even qualify for CL. Bonucci will flop like he used to do before joining us (or like his first season with us).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)