• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What does this mean in englisch?

- - - Updated - - -

What did he say in this video???
It was a reference to an old video where (I think) was asked the difference between Napoli and Juventus for the reasons I don't remember and he replied : ' Juve play in the CL while Napoli play in the EL'

The tweet is mocking him now considering ironically the same Bonucci who made those statements is leaving CL for EL with Milan.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,771
    I just hope this was our annual "star player sale" and we will keep the rest of them.
    If we sell Sandro now we're just plain morons. We'd have to replace 3 out of 4 players in defense.

But we're not morons so we're not gonna sell him. We're gonna sell him next year and be lesser morons.

Mar 17, 2016
    It was a reference to any old video where (I think) was asked the difference between Napoli and Juventus for the reasons I don't remember and he replied : ' Juve play in the CL while Napoli play in the EL'

The tweet is mocking him now considering ironically the same Bonucci who made those statements is leaving CL for EL with Milan.
    Ah now I get it as well, thanks !

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I only came here to read comments, none of us know the real reasons behind it but the rumors are too much and they make sense, I won't label him a traitor or call Marotta a betch. We support Juve no a player or two, and I'd be F happy too see him lose with Milan.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
    But that's what I also think. We noticed a problem and decided to sell him.

About his destination, I can go with Rab's lines and say how media invented BS and that no clubs abroad wanted him. So it had to Italy. And there were also talks he stayed last season because his son got ill, otherwise he would have left already, dunno.
    Selling to the only offer from his desired destination is not dealing properly with this. Wasn't he linked with Chelsea & City this year too? I understand he wanted out last year, but stayed for his son...given this, the management knew he wanted out and had time to find a better suitor, for a larger fee; him leaving is not out of the blue. I'm not worried about selling to Milan, as both Milano clubs are investing it will be an interesting season this one...I'm just sad becasue of the low transfer fee, as we can't do anything to keep him here if he fell out with Allegri & Co.

This makes me say even louder we need to replace Beppe as this adds to the list of people / clubs who take advantage of Juve because Beppe is soft and we have a p@#%y mentality. If he's a troublemaker I'm not saying keep him but with this deal we are the ones that look bad, not Milan or the player.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    It's a toss up between him and Dybala. I'm going for the latter.
    I never imagined us selling a star player to a rival for peanuts so maybe we're aiming to go one better. Sell 2 stars instead 1 each of year.

Plusvalenza is the real scudetto bitches :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)