Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That we lose Bonucci isn't that big of a deal to me. Clearly some shit has happened. But to allow him to go to arival for a ridiculously low fee does not sit well. What are we getting out of this?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't give a fuck for a second about him.My only concern are the money.Why the fuck we always sell low?Forget Pogba cause even with that transfer we were ripped off by that pizza chief ,Raiola the turd.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,565
    That we lose Bonucci isn't that big of a deal to me. Clearly some shit has happened. But to allow him to go to arival for a ridiculously low fee does not sit well. What are we getting out of this?

Oh, this I agree with.

But lemme mention it again: don't forget that Bonucci is 30. It's actually the last chance to get some money out of it. If we're getting 40 now then I'm sure we'd be getting 15mln at most next season, especially considering his huge wages.

It's possible that we're getting money plus tabs on De Sciglio. I'm not saying it's a great move but I still don't believe other clubs would offer more than that at this point. When Curva said that no clubs abroad wanted him (this summer) it made sense to me. And I couldn't care less if it's Inter or Milan, both teams are disgusting either way.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

according to tanu's intel, a rotten apple will be gone, that's what we get.

milan, however, get a leader and a wc central defender. they needed that since forever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Oh, this I agree with.

But lemme mention it again: don't forget that Bonucci is 30. It's actually the last chance to get some money out of it. If we're getting 40 now then I'm sure we'd be getting 15mln at most next season, especially considering his huge wages.

It's possible that we're getting money plus tabs on De Sciglio. I'm not saying it's a great move but I still don't believe other clubs would offer more than that at this point. When Curva said that no clubs abroad wanted him (this summer) it made sense to me. And I couldn't care less if it's Inter or Milan, both teams are disgusting either way.
    In a different time I might have agreed. But Cristiano fucking Ronaldo is 32. And Bonucci is a central defender. He's easily got 6 more years.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    according to tanu's intel, a rotten apple will be gone, that's what we get.

milan, however, get a leader and a wc central defender. they needed that since forever.
    Not much of a leader if you're at war with everyone though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ...It's actually the last chance to get some money out of it...
    we should have sold del piero until we could :baus:

sorry, but that's not an argument. the guy is still class, has a good 5-6 years in him. if he wanted out, that's fine. if the club wanted him gone, that's fine, too. but 40m won't get you an other bonucci-level defender. money should not be a factor here.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,574
    In a different time I might have agreed. But Cristiano fucking Ronaldo is 32. And Bonucci is a central defender. He's easily got 6 more years.

Please stop saying that. Ronaldo and Messi are 2 players in 20 years period. They are machines.

Top clubs don't rely on 36yo CBs, though. I agree he can play more seasons but there's no way clubs would spend over 50mln on a 30yo defender.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I wonder if Bayern ever thinks about the good of their league. Or Real and Barça for that matter.
    They do. But they don't casually sell their starters to rival teams though.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern prevented Dortmund from going bankrupt some years ago.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,578
    we should have sold del piero until we could :baus:

sorry, but that's not an argument. the guy is still class, has a good 5-6 years in him. if he wanted out, that's fine. if the club wanted him gone, that's fine, too. but 40m won't get you an other bonucci-level defender. money should not be a factor here.
    Gotta see a bigger picture. That's actually the thing: it seems club wanted him out even last year, and it seems we almost sold him a year ago. Bonucci probably wanted to go too. It looks like a forced way out which can't get you high numbers too.

If I were Milan's staff and I knew about it (which totally makes sense cause a lot of neutral guys knew about the issue, let alone staff) I'd surely bid less seeing how you've got no choice. I'll settle high wages with him, sure, but I'm gonna bid lower seeing how you can't do anything about it and you don't want him to stay at your clubs. You're just gonna accept the bid.

- - - Updated - - -

fair point. he'll surely be a leader in that milan group, though
    Even I would be a leader in that Milan group.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

We will get more money from this. With 2 Cl finals we still aren't in position to buy star players from non Italian teams. That's because we can't pay astronomic wages and the league isn't attractive at all. Three strong teams in serie A will bring better sponsors and much better tv deals. That translates to some 100 millions a year more than we have now. As much as this sounds as wishful thinking, I believe that we will actually earn money from selling Bonucci to Milan for 40 million, instead of selling him to Chelsea for 50 or 60. We might lose a scudetto in the following years, though :)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    We should use the cash to get a really good physical cm on top fo what we allocated previously.

We play a 3man defence. Barzagli, Chiellini, benatia, Rugani . We shouldnt spend a bazillion for a cb.
    :tup:

We should not spend at all on CB. We have 4 quality CB. If needed ad Caldara and save the money for a WC CM. Get a young RB and another winger/ AM sell the scrubs and be done with it.

That being said I am convinced we will go after another CB. Beppe has an obsission with CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)