Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
I feel Rugani or Benatia can take Bonucci's place without us noticing at all. My only concern is him going to Milan will make their defence much better.

Rugani tends to have higher match ratings that Bonucci whenever he plays and he is only 22. I think he will far surpass him. Everyone should not forget how bad Bonucci was at 23 or 24. We considered him to be a disaster signing. He is excellent now but also because he plays with Chiellini and Barzagli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If this transfer goes through then what the fuck, seriously.

Leaving to man city or Chelsea after last season's rumours is fucked but one thing, this is next level what the fuck

This is worse than Vidal

At least get Romagnoli and/or Donnarumma out of it

Mar 30, 2006
If this transfer goes through then what the $#@!, seriously.

Leaving to man city or Chelsea after last season's rumours is $#@!ed but one thing, this is next level what the $#@!

This is worse than Vidal

At least get Romagnoli and/or Donnarumma out of it
Vidal is soo much better than Bonucci. We had no replacement for Vidal while with Bonucci we have Rugani and Benatia. I really dont think losing him will impact out results at all. Unless we have a big injury crisis. It will make Milan much much better but I think they still will fall short of title contenders

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Dont believe it, until happens..
If bonucci really leaving us for Milan, it would be worse than Vidal.

Leaving to a weaker team, and Serie A possibly rival. Also he already a legend, and our only peaked defender, rugani and caldara simply haven't do enough to be considered as a same breath.

Bepps grown a pair, and reject them flatly, not even Romagnoli will lessen the pain.
We lose 1 faithful legend because of some freakshow, and we got 1 average kid àka DES.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Barza, Benatia, Chiello, Rugani should be just fine...Injuries might become a problem though...

I still wouldn't bring Caldara back though, doubt he'd get much playing time, rather leave him at Atalanta.

Btw. Didn't Mandragora play ballplaying CB too in the past?
Mandragora to Genoa iirc..
And watch Max to use Claudio as DC-Regista; we'll finally have our own Pep!

Hope it just a media BS..
Bon to stay, otherwise @Klin would died inside.. his favourite player at his most loathe club.
Stay strong bro👊

Let's not buy Manolas ffs. :inter:
Don't shoot the messenger😆
Poor mark

So, if we sell Bonucci it's because gis attitude problem, and we decide to bring Manolas which is full with greek drama~

Mar 30, 2006

Leaving to a weaker team, and Serie A possibly rival. Also he already a legend, and our only peaked defender, rugani and caldara simply haven't do enough to be considered as a same breath.

Bepps grown a pair, and reject them flatly, not even Romagnoli will lessen the pain.
We lose 1 faithful legend because of some freakshow, and we got 1 average kid àka DES.

Bonucci is not Scirea. He gets lit up in finals and he wants to go (Euro, 2 CL). We should not care this much. Rugani is the real deal

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Bonucci is not Scirea. He gets lit up in finals and he wants to go (Euro, 2 CL). We should not care this much. Rugani is the real deal
Rugani has shown some glimpse of his ability, but Bonucci already prove and pave his way at this Juve.

If we sell Bonucci, we will left with Barzagli, Chiellini, Benatia, and Rugani. 1 of them can't play 2x a week, and Chiello & Benatia keep getting injured everynow and then. Caldara has shown less than Rugani, and shouldn't even considered as Bonucci replacement. And i surely hope we wont spend another dime on DC, especially for the likes of Manolas.

Bon is a choker, but he's also needed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he is really going to Milan I think we can almost confirm he did some $#@! at half time or at least he didn't quite repair the relationships he mightve broken in the lockeroom. Selling Bony isnt something I wanted to do but I have great faith in Rugani and eventually Caldara. I actually think Leo will struggle a bit more without our system so a move will be interesting. I hope Orsolini to Atalanta was a sweetener to bring Caldara back now because spending on another CB makes no sense.

Whatever money we get from the Leo sale should be put in to buy a very good CM. I loved Leo but he is the sort of player that can be a bit polarising, when he is on form he is great but often he is distracted and it's a disaster.

He is a "$#@! I'm good just as me" sort of guy and it definitely frustrated me because he would often be the one $#@!ing up yet blame the new guys publicly.
He has been on the market for a while IMO which is why we tried for Caldara a while ago.

Let's see what happens

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
BINGO

thank you and good bye bon

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

The thing is, it seems the club doesnt want to reject.. in fact want him out.. and Bonucci 3ants out too... and this is not since this year....last year he wanted City but other problems intervened.

He has been faithful and charismatic, but it seems the relationship came to an end. He wnts out and we want the cash..

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Amazing. SO now Leo going to Milan for 30m + An average FB is a great deal. I Bet if we send Gigi for Montolivo some people would find sense to that
Considering Barcelona paid 30m for Mathieu... It's overwhelming we're selling him to a direct rival team for the same amount.... Also Kyle fucking Walker to Man Shitty for 50m... Wtf is wrong with out management?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
People casually tend to forget that he's our only CB who has been available for selection for almost every game in the past 6 years. He's missed only 8 games (according to transfermarkt, seems about right) in the past 6 years. Rugani missed 11 last season. I don't even need to talk about the other CBs whose injury histories are pages long. But no, he's no big loss :howler:

If the management and he's having issues that can't be resolved, it's best for both to part ways. Especially with someone as emotionally involved as Bonucci. Just don't make it seem like he's a nobody to this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)