Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You misunderstood what I said. My point was that people shouldn't be mad at the player in this case when we're the ones showing him the door and we can't even manage to get decent money for it.
Well, it's difficult to speculate what really happened without insider knowledge...but all reports point to him wanting a change at least as much as our management. Plus, even if he wanted to stay the past few weeks, he still deserves a lot of flack for his (again, not 100% confirmed) locker room fall-outs.

Even if Allegri is partly to blame for that as well, with him apparently being unable to fully control the squad.

I guess what I'm saying is that everything we know points to the blame being shared by a variety of parties. Absolving Bonucci of playing any part in this is imo as just wrong and skewed as putting the blame 100% on him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
okay that's about leaving per se, but what excuse can you find for not hardballing him into EPL for a worthy transfer fee?
May whole point was that the blame most likely lies with a few parties, including of course Beppe.

Though if Bonucci really didn't want to leave Italy I'm not that sure what he could've done.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
ooh geez hmm I dunno...maybe tell her TO GO SUCK A $#@! BECAUSE HER PREFERRED PLACE OF RESIDENCE IS NOT JUVENTUS FC' $#@!ING PROBLEM
It's so fucking wrong. Imagine next year Dybala wants to leave Italy, and the only club he wants to join is Inter, Inter offer 30m, and our hands are tieeeeeeeed! WTF

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
What if that CL half-time team talk and incident with Max harmed his reputation and affected his price? Maybe that's why City and Chelsea are not bidding.

Or they know he wants to stay in Italy because of his son?

Do we want to sell him so we can raise funds for Bernardeschi, DR and CM? Do we want to sell him because of disciplinary reasons?

We can only speculate. I think we're the one pushing for the move, not Bonucci.

Truth is - Milan got lucky here. If he wants to stay in Italy - great for them. They don't have competition from Italy - great for them. They're in great negotiating position here, hence that bid of 30m + MDS. Last year City offered, what, 60m? I can see him leaving for 33-35m + some bonus money and that's it.

Still a solid money for a 30y old, but when you compare with last years price it's silly. And it's such a shame we won't get promising defender like Romagnoli in return.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If he is really going to Milan I think we can almost confirm he did some shit at half time or at least he didn't quite repair the relationships he mightve broken in the lockeroom. Selling Bony isnt something I wanted to do but I have great faith in Rugani and eventually Caldara. I actually think Leo will struggle a bit more without our system so a move will be interesting. I hope Orsolini to Atalanta was a sweetener to bring Caldara back now because spending on another CB makes no sense.

Whatever money we get from the Leo sale should be put in to buy a very good CM. I loved Leo but he is the sort of player that can be a bit polarising, when he is on form he is great but often he is distracted and it's a disaster.

He is a "fuck I'm good just as me" sort of guy and it definitely frustrated me because he would often be the one fucking up yet blame the new guys publicly.
He has been on the market for a while IMO which is why we tried for Caldara a while ago.

Let's see what happens

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Barza, Benatia, Chiello, Rugani should be just fine...Injuries might become a problem though...

I still wouldn't bring Caldara back though, doubt he'd get much playing time, rather leave him at Atalanta.

Btw. Didn't Mandragora play ballplaying CB too in the past?

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Benatia is injuried 25 games a season. Barzagli and Chielini are getting older. We need at least one more, atleast as backup - Im confident with rugani!

Acutually i Think He is a better defender, but What makes bonucci uniq is his pasning game. As pure defender, He is nothing special.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Barza, Benatia, Chiello, Rugani should be just fine...Injuries might become a problem though...

I still wouldn't bring Caldara back though, doubt he'd get much playing time, rather leave him at Atalanta.

Btw. Didn't Mandragora play ballplaying CB too in the past?
Mandragora will go to Genoa.

Bring back Caldara.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 462)