Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sometimes I just think that keeping our best players each summer is as good as buying one. Absolutely livid at this decision, just as I was with the Vidal deal. No defending this at all. We are a selling club that's official

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Yea I come i nere to actually bring reality to you deluded morons. Milan actually know how to perform in the CL, unlike us, they have an amazing young talented squad and will easily win it within 5 years, no doubt. But what does it matter right, all you guys think as long as we keep winning the scudetto for the next 20 years it's ok? LOL get real
:ghey:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I was right even a broken clock is twice a day! You guys were making fun of that website or newspaper yesterday. Good thing he is gone, why isn't he in the rookies/history section!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They do and only too late do we realize how good we had it
I'm not against selling Bonucci at all. In fact after the CL final I wanted him gone. Just felt like his rapport with the club and management was over. But selling for this price to a historical rival is pretty disgusting. Just a shitty situation.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;885608458283663360]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/885608458283663360[/video]
He's earning an extra mill a season lol, hardly "peanuts".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)