Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Bonucci + Vidal + Tevez + Coman + D. Alves + Llorente = we got around 100m from their sales.

Just saying...

Who gives a fuck dude, we can't win a CL final, you'd rather make some profit and be the laughing stock of Europe than actually keep our players and win something of significance for once? Get real, we are a joke

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Considering they're rivals it should be something like €80M. You don't sell cheap to a $#@!ing rival team. And I absolutely hate the fact I'm calling them rivals because their two levels below us.

Look at Arsenal and Sanchez. He wants out and they demand £80M from City, way more than the quoted prices.

We're just cooly donating him off like he's some reject.
We should emulate Arsenal :baus:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Maybe, just MAYBE if we don't sell our best players every year, we could win something significant for once? Yaknow like the CL? So we can stop being hte laughing stock of Europe? Idk just a thought?

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Considering they're rivals it should be something like €80M. You don't sell cheap to a $#@!ing rival team. And I absolutely hate the fact I'm calling them rivals because their two levels below us.

Look at Arsenal and Sanchez. He wants out and they demand £80M from City, way more than the quoted prices.

We're just cooly donating him off like he's some reject.
They're not 2 levels below us anymore. Bonucci will retire with a CL and Buffon won't, that's just an unfortunate fact that we have to face, and I hate it

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
time to close the gap :baus:

i mean this is the most fucked up deal of the last couple of years. wrong price, wrong (probably the worst) destination, god, i hate every aspect of it. it's like selling sandro to inda: improve them where they need it the most, and at the same time, weaken our starting lineup. i can only hope it won't backfire.
He won't have Chiellini and Barzagli to babysit him, he will return to Bonucci pre- 2015.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)