Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The half time reports in the CL final seem to be true and what Alves said today has made me 100% believe there was a huge clash at half time.

Bonucci's head hasn't been in it this season and both him and the management know it so a move is best.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
FFS, that price.
Did anybody put a gun on Juve's head and told them to sell him at any price?

Also wonder if Milan can believe their luck.

They should see if they can entice someone else to leave with our open door policy. Maybe use the Auba money on Dybala instead? I mean if contracts don't mean shit then why not go where the money is? Cuz we sure as hell won't say no.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even 40m is a shit deal especially to a rival.
Considering they're rivals it should be something like €80M. You don't sell cheap to a fucking rival team. And I absolutely hate the fact I'm calling them rivals because their two levels below us.

Look at Arsenal and Sanchez. He wants out and they demand £80M from City, way more than the quoted prices.

We're just cooly donating him off like he's some reject.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So in the end, it would have been smarter to just let him go last year when he wanted to go to Man City. The one time we convince a player to stay seems to backfire.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Considering they're rivals it should be something like €80M. You don't sell cheap to a fucking rival team. And I absolutely hate the fact I'm calling them rivals because their two levels below us.

Look at Arsenal and Sanchez. He wants out and they demand £80M from City, way more than the quoted prices.

We're just cooly donating him off like he's some reject.
That's exactly how every Serie A club would treat us. Even Sassuolo plays hardball with us over Berardi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)