Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He wanted to go away last year, and it's no secret he was close to City.
Juventus convinced him to stay, but made a gentleman's agreement that they would not stand in the way of a sale the following year if he wanted to go.
Same scenario with Vidal. He was close to United, but stayed a year, and we sold him for peanuts. In the meantime, Vidal screwed up in terms of another incident with drinking and driving, which made it impossible for him to stay, due to our strict policy.

The rumors of City died last year, as soon as the first stories of Bonucci's son's ilness appeared. Much has not changed, he wanted to try something new last year and the same this year, where the situation and future in Juventus has probably become so unsustainable, due to various controversies, which made the final push towards an exit.

Due to his son's health, he is locked to an Italian club though.
holy shit @zizinho looks like Wittl got it :lol:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Juventus convinced him to stay, but made a gentleman's agreement that they would not stand in the way of a sale the following year if he wanted to go.
Same scenario with Vidal. He was close to United, but stayed a year, and we sold him for peanuts. In the meantime, Vidal screwed up in terms of another incident with drinking and driving, which made it impossible for him to stay, due to our strict policy.

The rumors of City died last year, as soon as the first stories of Bonucci's son's ilness appeared. Much has not changed, he wanted to try something new last year and the same this year, where the situation and future in Juventus has probably become so unsustainable, due to various controversies, which made the final push towards an exit.

This. You got it completely right. A lot of people thought that I was crazy when I said he was close to leave but however some of you think I bullshit, my contacts are very accurate and I would never share something I hadn't double checked with people I trust. And the Bonucci thing came up from 3 different people, so I knew there was something.
Now I am sure there was.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It was very suspicious when Leo took Lorenzo to see Belotti the day after he embarrassed him after the Scudetto celebrations. Could it be that Lorenzo Bonucci is calling the shots in his family? or is there an anti-Juve atmosphere in his house that he's been hiding. Maybe Leo's a convert to Juve but the others stayed loyal to Milanese clubs (in guise of :yuck:Torino) making it difficult for him. His family endured 6 years of him winning with Juve, now it's payback for Bonucci, they would rather see him lose with Milan. :alen:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Yeah,you probably right,but why are we going cheap on his price?
And not standing on our price in this talks?
Demand 60M,get 55M,that would be atleast somehow acceptable.
but 35-40M ofc not lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This. You got it completely right. A lot of people thought that I was crazy when I said he was close to leave but however some of you think I bullshit, my contacts are very accurate and I would never share something I hadn't double checked with people I trust. And the Bonucci thing came up from 3 different people, so I knew there was something.
Now I am sure there was.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Hopefully your contacts are all full of shit.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Yeah,you probably right,but why are we going cheap on his price?
And not standing on our price in this talks?
Demand 60M,get 55M,that would be atleast somehow acceptable.
but 35-40M ofc not lol.
Maybe because if he only wants Italy, the buyers have the upper hand and there's no chance for a bid war

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It was very suspicious when Leo took Lorenzo to see Belotti the day after he embarrassed him after the Scudetto celebrations. Could it be that Lorenzo Bonucci is calling the shots in his family? or is there an anti-Juve atmosphere in his house that he's been hiding. Maybe Leo's a convert to Juve but the others stayed loyal to Milanese clubs (in guise of :yuck:Torino) making it difficult for him. His family endured 6 years of him winning with Juve, now it's payback for Bonucci, they would rather see him lose with Milan. :alen:
Maybe it's just disliking Allegri, doubling his wages at Milan and managing to stay home?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's the thing people don't seem to get. It's nothing to do with one's nationality, you'll rarely ever see a player being loyal to a club. It's down to money. This is modern football, a lot of the stuff thst meant something in the past means shit now.
I wish it was just money, then they would just give him more, but we become an emo drama club with all the spats he has had in dressing room. If they underselling him like that, its defenitely not something that can be solved with a raise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 262)