Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Of course he's not. I surely wouldn't listen to the idiots who are making him look like he has a Balotelli like persona. He's been one of the best professionals at this club in the past years. Something went down with Allegri and it should've been sorted out. Atleast the higher ups should have intervened.

Or maybe it's again down to money. Milan are offering what we probably won't match and perhaps he wants a new challenge. He himself said he contemplated leaving last year.
A new challenge at Milan? Really?

I don't buy that, but do others clubs have as many players who seek new challenges as Juve? Okay, let's compare to Bayern as they're the only other team that wins their league every year. Do their players leave for nee challenges?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Every year I think we can't possibly out do ourselves as a selling club. Every year i'm proving wrong

Selling our best, and possibly the worlds best CB to a rival at a discount because he wants to stay in Italy omg :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna ring Juve & ask them to sign me because it'd be a good laugh, see what they can hook me up with. Fucking charity. Looks like Serie A will get better, because we'll shoot ourselves in the dick to achieve that.
:agree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
looking at this deal in the grand scheme of things,

We are selling a top 3 CB in the world to a rival team if you can call them

We are also getting De Sciglio off that rival team, a bench player for a team that hasn't finished higher than 6th in the last 3 years.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
A new challenge at Milan? Really?
Prolly means better odds at CL glory

- - - Updated - - -

looking at this deal in the grand scheme of things,

We are selling a top 3 CB in the world to a rival team if you can call them

We are also getting De Sciglio off that rival team, a bench player for a team that hasn't finished higher than 6th in the last 3 years.

Let that sink in for a moment.
We got fucked, no lube

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is unbelievable. I love this guy no way i can stomach seeing him in a fucking milan shirt. This is way more painful than vidal, pogba, sandro etc.

Fuck i cant believe this is actually real. I truly wish for anything to block this deal :xfinger:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well they have the money now.....

It's like how City tried to build a whole new team when they got bought over. Star players did join them in the end.
Meh... I can't buy it.

This guy is my desktop background. He is in my password to my work computer...
I got his shirt the day before the CL final (it was the only one available)

Envi

Jul 6, 2017
You're right that it looks weak on Allegri's part if he can't get Bonucci in line

- - - Updated - - -

He's that disruptive to the team?
Didn't he bench Bonucci vs Porto after their first bust-up?

I think Allegri has been good about getting players to respect him but it looks like there was push back with Bonucci. I hate that it has to end this way though

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Milan defense had been struggling for many years now and IMO bonucci hate him or like him is the :gsol: perfect :gsol: signing for them.

Experienced and had been doing really well against serie A attackers.

Personally I think an experience CB like bonucci is the best piece of business that Milan would've done since they signed thiago silva if it happens.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't know much about Milan's owners, but on the surface I don't know how they can be compared to the guy at City.
Not as much in financial resources perhaps but they have already spent €150M.

If Bonucci has agreed to join them, maybe it's on the premise that Milan will continue spending big and show high ambitions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)